2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If the rams went into that draft in 9'ers spot, I think they go with Jones because he is ready to hit the field immediately not a 2 year project on a win now team.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Wentz getting destroyed. 5(?) sacks 2 fumbles so far. Washington Oline sucks and wentz making it even worse by holding the ball forever.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tua out with a concussion, looked bad. Hit wasn't huge but his head snapped onto the turf.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah man it would totally suck to have a qb that keeps helping your team make runs in the playoffs instead of wasting possibly years to find out if the new guy is a bust or not.
A SB appearance and a cunt hair from defeating the inevitable SB champs in his two healthy seasons (one big knock against Jimmy is his injury history). But, Jimmy "just isn't the guy!". You know, because Steve Young never got bounced early in the playoffs or lost 3 NFC Championships or anything.

I get you sort of "had to" play Lance because of what you traded for him, but that was such a boneheaded move in the first place.

• 1Like
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 1 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Cool that Tua is back in.
Not sure I wanna try to win a contested battle and lose the war. He was wobbly and I'd rather Bridgewater shit the bed and let the Bills have it than push Tua out there if his head is scrambled eggs.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Not sure I wanna try to win a contested battle and lose the war. He was wobbly and I'd rather Bridgewater shit the bed and let the Bills have it than push Tua out there if his head is scrambled eggs.

That injury completely took the wind out of their sails anyway. Not sure it was worth bringing him back out.

• 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

I suppose, if they legit checked him out and he was good to go why not get him out there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Alright, maybe Tua’s fine, lol. Goddamn that was a hell of a throw.

We somehow managed to find a Bill’s mafia bar where we are in WV. We’re in dangerous territory, lol. Lotta people getting salty now.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
man, Allen looks like he should be getting thrown out of the game

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
only putting up 24 on the pathetic Washington D, eagles offense sucks for sure

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Jesus Christ I have seen 28
Times today where a bills olayer cramped up and had to come off. This team is already down 6 defensive starters and their starting center and are down to an almost entirely backup offensive line from this heat.