2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I don't get the give up play near the red zone. What do you have to lose there? Also, that's our 2nd string center down. This is not good.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Nice play Bobby, shit that play is the reason you're on the team.

Failed on 3 3rd and longs on that drive. Hate this bend don't break shit.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I'd make Jimmy G prove he can beat you deep.

That's just not the Rams style on D though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Everytime I see the 49ers I think what a great roster they have; a lot talent at some key positions.... except QB. I'm sorry to SF fans but you're not winning a super bowl with Jimmy G. Everything depends on the Trey Lance pick b/c of how much they gave up, but at the very least he needed a couple seasons worth of experience. But who knows what his future is now. Frustrating team to root for I imagine.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Everytime I see the 49ers I think what a great roster they have; a lot talent at some key positions.... except QB. I'm sorry to SF fans but you're not winning a super bowl with Jimmy G. Everything depends on the Trey Lance pick b/c of how much they gave up, but at the very least he needed a couple seasons worth of experience. But who knows what his future is now. Frustrating team to root for I imagine.
Yes.

Lance losing yet another year of experience, when he has so little already, is a huge issue.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Maybe they need to bench Arob and give Tutu a shot. He's been invisible far too often this year.

4 sacks in one half it's amazing we've even gotten close to the end zone.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
3 trips to the red zone and 3 FG's. Fuck. Henderson was wide open twice and so was Higbee. Maybe Stafford has the yips lol.

(also the offense is literally Kupp, occasionally a throw to Higbee, kinda missing Robert Woods right now)

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Shanahan is such a fucking pussy.

Perfect way to let the Rams come back and win