2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Rams offense is fucking ugly and I don't think it's just the pressure from a banged up O line. Arob is invisible, we have a journeyman for a 3rd WR, and our RB's aren't very impressive anymore.

Stafford is just locked in on Kupp all game.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Bailed out by his amazing defense.

I maintain he is a pussy with his playcalling.
49ers.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
49er's clearly did much better after trading three 1st round picks to Miami to move up and take Trey Lance.

In order to ensure SF's continued success, they need to keep trading their 1st round picks to Miami. It's the only move that makes sense!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
49ers defense looks absolutely legit. That has me very excited.

The offense can be good if Shanahan gets out of his own way, and Jimmy doesn't go all Jimmy

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I don't see how we beat the Cowboys with this offense. I don't know what the coaches saw in Arob but he looked bad last year. Is it a Stafford thing or an Arob thing or both?

Cam Akers seems to have lost a step with his Achilles injury.

Tutu Atwell, our 2nd round pick from last year, was a healthy scratch.

Targeted Cooper 19 fucking times that's just nuts.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
49ers defense 1st in the league over 4 games.

Thats without Armstead, Ward and now Kinlaw. Greenlaw has been a monster since getting paid. 49ers should be 3-1 but ill take 2-2. Im shocked Jimmy didnt throw a pick.

Last edited:

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Stafford has a history of tunnel vision on the one guy he likes going back to Megatron up through Golden Taint and beyond. Kupp is just the latest in that tradition. It is his biggest flaw as a QB. That said, no one can have success behind that O Line and the Defense seems way less on top of shit without Von Miller directing traffic for them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
49ers offense 1st in the league over 4 games.

Thats without Armstead, Ward and now Kinlaw. Greenlaw has been a monster since getting paid. 49ers should be 3-1 but ill take 2-2. Im shocked Jimmy didnt throw a pick.

you mean defense? cause Eagles have scored more.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
9ers Offense is middle of the pack, which is actually fine given their defense. Lots of teams have scored more, even the Lions. SF know the Rams (and most of their own division frankly) but I expect them to struggle with the Fins, Bucs (assuming Brady is not washed up), and the couple of other teams with solid defensive fronts, especially if they can score fast (KC and Lions look like interesting games). I think they basically go about as far as they did last year, knocking out GB or some similar team then crapping out. I will say that was the best passing game I have seen out of Jimmy G in a while. If he can keep that up and not make stupid choices, their offence will have a pretty high ceiling. Defense is what is always is, top shelf until the injury monster rapes them.

Jozu

Sorry I met defense.

NFC wild West again. 49ers going from last in division to first and already have 2 division wins. And the Niners D has already been dealing with injuries. Jimmie Ward and now Armstead, Al Shair and Kinlaw. Hufunga looking like an All Pro. Another monster 5th round pick by Niners, add him to Kittle and Greenlaw.

Trevor Lawrence lost 4 fumbles Sunday. I wonder what the record is lol.

Last edited:

Animosity

Stafford started the season with an elbow injury that they tried to downplay. But its very obvious its a problem right now. He cant throw the ball downfield. ARob hasnt done shit but hes still getting open and running his routes. Stafford just cant throw him anything catchable. The oline is awful, the game is awful.

Should be a fun divisional race with all teams being 2-2 right now.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Stafford has a history of tunnel vision on the one guy he likes going back to Megatron up through Golden Taint and beyond. Kupp is just the latest in that tradition. It is his biggest flaw as a QB. That said, no one can have success behind that O Line and the Defense seems way less on top of shit without Von Miller directing traffic for them.
to be faaaaaair he has spent most of his career with only one person on his team who could be counted on to catch.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Sorry I met defense.

NFC wild West again. 49ers going from last in division to first and already have 2 division wins. And the Niners D has already been dealing with injuries. Jimmie Ward and now Armstead, Al Shair and Kinlaw. Hufunga looking like an All Pro. Another monster 5th round pick by Niners, add him to Kittle and Greenlaw.

Trevor Lawrence lost 4 fumbles Sunday. I wonder what the record is lol.
I'm going to say Kinlaw ends up being a bust. Had an incredibly mediocre first year, out with injury year 2, and is still having knee problems with the surgically repaired knee in year 3.

Gipson has been playing great at safety, so I wonder what they are going to do with him with Ward coming back this week. Sucks to just bench him, but not like you aren't going to have Ward out there, and for sure aren't benching Hufanga.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Tyron Smith, Travis Frederick, Ronald Leary, Collins, and Zack Martin was a much better lineup than this year. Only 2 still around are Tyron Smith who's always injured and Zack Martin, who's somehow still dominant
After watching this last game, I retract my statement that they've been solid. They were straight up fucking manhandled by the redskins.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
After watching this last game, I retract my statement that they've been solid. They were straight up fucking manhandled by the redskins.

When you have an all-timer just shredding defenses effortlessly, it'll make any Oline look good