2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The Rams offense is perplexing. How the hell are they so bad? Stafford looking like Sam Bradford.
We're starting a center off the street and have like 4 or 5 OL out.

Also it's Cooper Kupp and absolutely nothing else.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Let's fucking go. Defense is murderous. If they get Dak back, and get some semblance of a passing game, holy fuck. Dan Quinn <3.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Best defensive football player alive, and maybe the best player currently. Domination from a dude with an injured groin. Being held and double-teamed every play.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bosa and Jimmie Ward hurt.

49ers continue to be the most injured team in the NFL 7 years running. Kyle playing that phyisical brand of football....its cool and all, but when you cant keep anyone healthy you might have to look inward and stop saying "thats just football".

The soft ass Minnesota Vikings are 4-1 and the healthiest team in the league. The 49ers have recycled their str and conditioning team multiple times over Kyles tenure, so its time to start looking deeper. Kyle might be an injury genius.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1665359486822.jpeg

• 2Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Of course the SNF game had to be this weekend when I'm abroad for a wedding. 2:20am kickoff time. Strong doubts I'm even gonna make it to kickoff. Crashing.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
49ers lose another starter in CB Moseley. Fear is a torn ACL.

Awesome.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
49ers lose another starter in CB Moseley. Fear is a torn ACL.

Awesome.
Think there's any chance they use Ward there? He played CB for us for a while, back in the early years. Especially since Gipson has been playing great.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Think there's any chance they use Ward there? He played CB for us for a while, back in the early years. Especially since Gipson has been playing great.
With his broken hand? Nope

I think they hope Verrett is ready soon. Other than that, probably Ambry Thomas.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Brady needs the refs to beat shitty teams, Rodgers cries the entire press conference about hurty words.

Looks like the NFC belongs to C.Rush for the foreseeable future

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Are both SB teams going to miss playoffs? I just don't see the Bengals going 9-3 or something the rest of the season which is what they'll probably need to do to make playoffs. The offense is horrifically inconsistent. It's really bad. It like... needs a complete scheme overhaul.