2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I was actually surprised it didn’t happen last night and figured he was gonna be safe since it didn’t

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So Sean Payton has instantly hit the top of the list for the Panthers next year. Not sure he would have any interest in them but could get interesting since the Saints still hold Payton's rights and the Panthers would have to ask just to "officially" talk to him.

gak

<Gold Donor>
The way he constantly chews his tongue on the sidelines is a big indicator.
t.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He has a problem with managing his mouth it seems.

Google Matt Rhule spit on chin. I dont even want to post the picture because of how visually disturbing it is. It reminded me of Ted Cruz.

Injuries are getting so bad I predict in the next 7 - 10 years there is going to be strategic sitting in the CBA where important players are voluntarily rested during the season, expanding the roster to 70 or something creating a more competitive atmosphere for bench players and practice squad guys. You would basically have a 2nd string of guys you play against shitty teams or if the starting caliber guys are banged up. Who knows maybe its just Shanahan. The 49ers knock down drag out brand of smashmouth football might be somewhat of a problem.

Last edited:

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Guess bills are looking at grabbing McCaffrey in what I assume is gonna be a full reset for the panthers.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Not a chiefs fan but I'm ready to be entertained by a blowout. Regime Regime has beseeched the dark gods, who will deliver retribution unto all those who dared to pick another AFC West team to win the division over Kansas City.
elmo chiefs.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That is pure shit. It wasn't that rough and he tried to brace his fall. The ball was already out so it should be fair game anyway. Lame.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Rich Eisen went a rather lengthy rant that the NY eye in the sky ref needs to be able to override these calls on his show today, he is so not wrong.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Rich Eisen went a rather lengthy rant that the NY eye in the sky ref needs to be able to override these calls on his show today, he is so not wrong.

If it's a 15 yard penalty for gently tackling the QB, and it's a 15 yard penalty for laying the wood, why bother going easy on him?

Some poor QB is probably going to get annihilated during a game this year from repeated RTP calls because some defenders might decide they might as well get their money's worth if they're going to be penalized.