2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Dante Pettis burning them for a 50 yard td is karma against Kyle.
Pettis didn't burn anyone; Greenlaw abandoned his assignment. Greenlaw practically lost that game for the 49ers with his poor play

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
All the NFC west gonna lose this week!

homer simpson beer GIF

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Football is a cruel game... you go from months and months of not playing and camp and preparing for the season... and then you play one game... and you can be out for the season.

Injuries happen in all sports of course, but due to the whole season happening in about 4 months and the game itself being incredibly physical... it happens often.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I didn't realize how much I missed watching the Chargers try to fuck up drives. Nice to see some things never change.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

Quality work NFL refs, not like that FG decided the game or anything.

(hey at least they remembered the towel on the field rule though!)

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Jesus Christ, do the Chargers always run on 3rd and 1 then call a terrible 4th down play?

Is this last season again?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Rogers may actually murder his rookie receivers on the field if things keep going the way they are currently going for the Packers.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
nicely done chargers. I think there are more chargers fans today than the rams had thursday night, still more raider fans tho.

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Quality work NFL refs, not like that FG decided the game or anything.

(hey at least they remembered the towel on the field rule though!)
I'm sure it won't generate the same level of outrage as some of the legendary pass interference calls that decided games, but this is by far the most egregious referee fuckup I've ever heard of in all the time I've followed the NFL. I knew off the top of my head you couldn't spike after faking a spike and I'm super casual when it comes to the rules. How the hell this kind of fuckup is allowed to stand in a 17 game season is beyond me.

When a protest is upheld in a MLB game they make the teams replay it from the point of the protest, and that's in a 162 game season. Imagine having worse policies on referee fuckups than the MLB.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users