2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

while he threw some seriously great passes after that sack he also let out some pretty weird ones not even close to the target. hopefully doesn’t sideline him but still makes me wonder if his body will make it a full season

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Torched his family? That's some pussy shit saying he has to revolve his entire life around her or he's the one to blame.

How about she's torching her family because the ultra competitive man she married is still the ultra competitive man she married?

Can't be ultra competitive when you're not good anymore though.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
1665029660788.png

1665029671905.png

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm
imagine going from a proud native warrior to tuddy the piglet

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I actually like the name Tuddy Dog. Both mascots are weird associations with commanders though.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think the pig in the military helmet is perfect for DC.

They should change the name to the Washington War Pigs also.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
Ya I had backed off on War Pigs because I realized the SJW's would object to "War" even though they're begging for nukes from Putin now, but I was mystified how they didn't at least go with "Washington Warthogs" and cash in on pig merch...

w.jpg

p.gif

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
While their are exceptions (TB in TB, Stafford in LA), just a reminder that this is what most QB transfers look like year one.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, especially with fucking Geno Smith tearing it up. Imagine if his season actually holds up somewhat?

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
just turned on the end and got a good laugh from the announcers talking about broncos fans leaving or booing at the start of OT. saying theyre spoiled. lol