2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Super cool to get our best player injured with a hospital pass from our backup QB that doesn't belong in the league.

Anyways it's the Cowboys year just like I said.

I sure hope you don't have a coach that would screw this up!!!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Super cool to get our best player injured with a hospital pass from our backup QB that doesn't belong in the league.

The Cowboys have been beaten by the Bucs, Eagles and Packers. Unless they switch conferences they aren't getting out if the wild card round.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
they got a ring
This needs to be emphasized more. The fact that they brought the ring home excuses the coming decade of mediocrity they're probably looking at. Everybody wants to be the next dynasty but it most likely won't happen again in the cap era.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This needs to be emphasized more. The fact that they brought the ring home excuses the coming decade of mediocrity they're probably looking at. Everybody wants to be the next dynasty but it most likely won't happen again in the cap era.
It's absolutely true. Winning the Super Bowl is extremely difficult, and building a dynasty is next to impossible without a generational QB (see Mahommes). But even in the Chiefs case, they have still only won 1 with him so far.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Listening to Eisen talk about the game in Germany sounds like a fun ass trip to make. Having watched the game, it was pretty insane how into it the crowd was. They are looking at adding games in Spain and France now also. EU division definitely gonna be a thing.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's absolutely true. Winning the Super Bowl is extremely difficult, and building a dynasty is next to impossible without a generational QB (see Mahommes). But even in the Chiefs case, they have still only won 1 with him so far.
I think Mahomes is probably going to be the next Aaron Rodgers, although I think he's probably good for the second ring that Rodgers never even got a sniff of. Maybe the new TV deals will raise the cap enough to prove me wrong, but I think with a 500 million dollar contract that they will struggle to surround him with the talent that he has enjoyed during his first few years in the league.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Yeah some podcast said the German crowd was loudly singing some American songs like sweet Caroline, apparently Germans love that song? sounds like it was a great time

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
They did sweet caroline and take me home, country roads all together in sync, was pretty cool. Even the players/coaches were pretty blown away by the atmosphere.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I went to the Giants-Dolphins game in London back in 2007. I distinctly remember seeing tons of Germans with their Rhein Fire jerseys there. If they were that big on a game in London, I can imagine they'd be crazy about getting a game at home.

Fadaar

That guy

you shut the fuck up with that faggot cowboys talk

Listening to Eisen talk about the game in Germany sounds like a fun ass trip to make. Having watched the game, it was pretty insane how into it the crowd was. They are looking at adding games in Spain and France now also. EU division definitely gonna be a thing.

Lots of American service members that would shell out for the game too I'm sure, especially in Germany.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I went to the Bengals game at Wembley in 2016 and it was an amazing experience. There are definitely some serious die hard fans over there. I guess you have to be with the times you gotta deal with.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Craziest stat I saw today was that if Denver had scored exactly 18 points in regulation of all of their games this year, they'd be 8-1 right now.

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Seems like a major uphill battle to prove that reading a script for a TV commercial constitutes any kind of liability in the alleged ponzi scheme.

When does the NFL normally announce fines/suspensions for things that went down on Sunday?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Using there fame as owners in the scheme is potentially a big deal, he wasn't just getting paid to read a script for a commercial.

As far as player fines/suspensions its usually within a week or so. I don't think they necessarily announce them to the public but they end up getting leaked anyway.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Using there fame as owners in the scheme is potentially a big deal, he wasn't just getting paid to read a script for a commercial.
Yeah but you also have to prove it was more likely than not that he knew it was a ponzi and not a legitimate investment, and short of an admission from the defendants I don't see how you do that. I guess with the burden of proof being so much lower it's less likely to be thrown out for being frivolous.