2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So I guess there is a no booze on planes/bus policy NFL is looking into with Downing and where he was drinking. I guess we will also then see some sort of punishment for Heinicke after someone posting him cracking open a beer after there game on the plane also?

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider

You knew a big storm was coming and the league moved the game to Detroit, but you didn't think to leave town before the storm came to play the game?

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

You knew a big storm was coming and the league moved the game to Detroit, but you didn't think to leave town before the storm came to play the game?
Yeah, I read that they were still planning on just flying out Saturday and I thought that was utterly retarded. When forecasts are in feet and not inches, maybe plan ahead a little more... WTF.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Fucking idiots. I have got 4 feet in the last day and can’t keep up with clearing my driveway. I’ve just given up and decided I spend the weekend digging out because it’s beyond the height of my blower. Why they didn’t leave last night makes no sense

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Fucking idiots. I have got 4 feet in the last day and can’t keep up with clearing my driveway. I’ve just given up and decided I spend the weekend digging out because it’s beyond the height of my blower. Why they didn’t leave last night makes no sense
Apparently they called moving the game to Detroit 3 hours before the storm was scheduled to hit, but that's still plenty of time to have everything packed and people on notice to head to the airport at a moment's notice.

It's the Browns though so I wouldn't be worried. I think Watson is back but he hasn't played in over a year. The only way I can see Buffalo losing is if they actually can't show up to play.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
It's the Browns though so I wouldn't be worried. I think Watson is back but he hasn't played in over a year. The only way I can see Buffalo losing is if they actually can't show up to play.

I like that idea and support Watson's first win of the season. Go Browns!

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I like that idea and support Watson's first win of the season. Go Browns!

Yup. They called the move around 2 - the “storm” hit at 5 but snow wasn’t anything out of the normal until midnight - they should have been out of here. I was out buying liquor still at 7 last night without a bit of snow on the ground

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Watson can't play yet, he can only practice with team. He can't play until week 13 vs the texans of all teams, lol

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Chanur Chanur

you know you love it

National Football League GIF by NFL ALL DAY

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Herbert aint wrong, only person that could occasionally pull off the miracle shit Mahomes does on the regular was Vick when he was on his A game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user