2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Jimmy G going to play lights out and be at the niners for 10 more years.
Russ Fund GIF by Silicon Valley

Just a two-time Super Bowl winning QB out there doing his thang, playing catch with the boys.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
49ers finally shitting on a team like they are supposed to.

Also this

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
The NFC is going to be f'n weird going into the playoffs if current trends continue. Almost guaranteed 3 NFC East teams, and potentially 4 if the Seahawks can't keep the fires up.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I would never thought this was the case but if Shanahan can win against the Saints he will become .500 over his time with the 9'ers.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
The NFC is going to be f'n weird going into the playoffs if current trends continue. Almost guaranteed 3 NFC East teams, and potentially 4 if the Seahawks can't keep the fires up.
While Smart Football People predicted this somewhat (the NFC North and AFC South are a pretty easy schedule), most (myself included) predicted it would just be the Eagles and Cowboys taking advantage, and also getting free wins on the Giants and Redskins. I'm not sure a single person on earth thought all four teams would potentially be able to capitalize on that divisional slate.

The playoffs should be fun, as most matchups seem like they will be crapshoots.

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
I still have hope that after this bye the Bucs will get hot and go into the playoffs streaking. That's how 2020 played out - after the bye they went undefeated. They only have 2 winning opponents left remaining on their schedule - the rest should be easy wins.

Only team I can think might be a problem for the Bucs in the NFC is SF - we beat Dallas the last 2 years and we beat Philly the last 2 years (including playoffs)

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Rams just cut Henderson. Not sure what exactly is going on there at the moment but it’s not great

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I wouldn't say I rooted for the niners, but that INT at the end won me $50 in the pool. I had 8 and it was winning all through the 4th quarter. I thought for sure they were going to give up a meaningless TD at the end.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

hard knocks might get a bit more interesting, I haven't watched this year at all
"It’s the kind of information that should have been shared. It’s the kind of information that, if obtained by those with betting interests, could have influenced last-minute wagering decisions."

Dude allegedly sexually assaults a chick and the highest priority is the bookmakers. lol

• 1Tiresome

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So 9 completions vs 10 punts and the most tone deaf comment ever made by a QB does indeed get you benched.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Listening to bit and pieces of Saleh's press conference, they aren't totally done with him and maybe they should be but he will eventually get another shot if he gets his shit together.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Flacco had as many TDs in one game as Wilson had for the entire season, lol.

• 1Worf