2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
The Colts troll hire is actually working out, at least for now.
I'm rooting for him. Being a head coach factors in more leadership and management than being a coordinator. He also seems to have the right attitude of acknowledging he doesn't have all the answers, and is going to lean heavily on the rest of the staff to work together and make a winning team.

If he succeeds I would start to question if the OC/DC to HC is a trap sometimes; you spend so much time on the X's and O's as a coordinator the leadership side needed as a coach atrophies.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I'm rooting for him. Being a head coach factors in more leadership and management than being a coordinator. He also seems to have the right attitude of acknowledging he doesn't have all the answers, and is going to lean heavily on the rest of the staff to work together and make a winning team.

If he succeeds I would start to question if the OC/DC to HC is a trap sometimes; you spend so much time on the X's and O's as a coordinator the leadership side needed as a coach atrophies.
This was true with Norv Turner I think. Great OC, not great head coach. On the other hand, the 49ers tried the rah rah motivational ex player as head coach with Mike Singletary and that did not go well.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
So… is the Rams new MO to go all out once every 2 decades and then turn to utter shit soon afterwards? I thought nothing could make Andy Dalton look good again but…here we are.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Interesting to see how the broncos offense does today, Hackett gave up the play calling this week

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Great bye week for Miami. Jets and Pats look bad, and Buffalo looked mortal against a bad Browns team.

Of course Miami could join them with several cold weather games coming up, but that's a problem for another week.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Refs really helped the Steelers on multiple third down conversions on that TD drive. So frustrating.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

As it should be, wonder where that leaves Wentz for the future, can't see any teams giving him any more shots
Eh I don't think he's that far below the Dalton-Bridgewater line when you average out his play, but during his off times he's just unbearably bad. But given the caliber of some of the starters in this league, I'd say it's reasonable odds someone will be desperate enough to take a shot with him next season.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
boom, keep that shit up

Black Widow Avengers GIF

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users