Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Day Valentine GIF

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Pats offense looked a BIT better imo, still horrid, but the play action pass worked, initially but then they got predictable in the game .1st down play action pass...repeat by the2nd half jets were not biting on the play action. Jets offense looked horrid...just horrid.

Pats won thought so imo, that's a win in my book. plus not last in division.

Next several games though, unless the offense can score a fucking TD...they will be toast.

Vikings thursday

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Patricia and Judge are ruining Mac Jones, it's actually sad to watch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
i know i know.
imo maybe 40-50% of jones's issue is more related to the Offensive line being Putrid this year. (patricia being the oline coach too)

most of the sacks this year are because of a complete breakdown in the blocking almost immediately after the snap.

snap ball, make the drop back and BAM hit within a second of him "being in the pocket"

fans and the shows have been harping on the oline issue most of the season. the problem is, the line ISN'T getting better.

imo they need to get scar to come out of retirement or at least consult with him ( he was probably best oline coach in the league for the past 20 years)

Kaines

Potato Supreme
In yesterday's game, the Jets averaged 2.77 INCHES per play on offense. I have no words.

Edit: This is a second half stat. Still mind blowing.

Last edited:
  • 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
heard the defense didn't take kind to Wilson saying he didn't let them down. Team is gonna explode if they keep playing him and he continues to say shit like that

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So Kyler Murray is officially out for tonight. However, remembering what Colt McCoy did to the 49ers last year doesn't make me feel as comfortable as it should. That being said, their defense is quite a bit better than last year, especially at CB. I think the 49ers are nearly at full strength, outside of Armstead (and obviously Moseley who was already lost for the year)

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
These RB's need to learn to take that money and run when they get the chance.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Raining in a foreign shit hole country on a field not designed for football, over under on 10 or more season ending injuries for the 49ers?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
As they are talking about, its the altitude you are worrying about more, Broncos stadium is at 5,280, the stadium they are in is at 7,200

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user