2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Watch out Dolphins fans, QB Kyle Allen to start for the texans.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Listening to bit and pieces of Saleh's press conference, they aren't totally done with him and maybe they should be but he will eventually get another shot if he gets his shit together.
They probably realized that Wilson's head is so far up his own ass that going at him with both barrels is the only chance of getting the message through. Statistically speaking he's the worst QB in the league over his entire career, in addition to this season. God knows they don't want two epic draft busts in a row.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
lmao .... McVay ruled out Stafford, confirmed he is in the concussion protocol but says that doesn't mean he has a concussion.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Working from home tomorrow so I can watch the Bills take the last month of terrible out on the lions!!

My boy Gabe needs to step up

Attachments

• 56D2970C-BAC2-41DC-9D1A-EBA88BF39D6C.jpeg
    56D2970C-BAC2-41DC-9D1A-EBA88BF39D6C.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Lions had to play a perfect game. Know it's really early but that TO might be it for them unless the D holds Buffalo. They had to keep up offensively without giving extra possessions.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Lions had to play a perfect game. Know it's really early but that TO might be it for them unless the D holds Buffalo. They had to keep up offensively without giving extra possessions.
Probably my fault I went outside with the kid and come back and now it's 14-7.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
oooph ... von miller carted to the locker room and ruled out that quickly is pretty huge, not just for today

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I doubt they put "almost all" into it. But Brady is going to make a fuck ton more as a talking head. He'll be more than fine.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Provided he does the gig, he is gonna be getting something like $37m per year from fox. I find that extremely hard to believe anyway