2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So glad I fell asleep during that game. Who knew that the only true way to enjoy a Bucs game is to be unconscious for it.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I was ready to throw in the towel on the 49ers season after the Chiefs game. Up to that point they looked good against bad teams (Rams, Seahawks, Panthers), and lost to some real bad teams in the Bears, Broncos and Falcons. So after getting throttled by the Chiefs, I figured they were done.

So much of the NFC is just not good though, so I hope they are the real deal. Nobody in the NFC scares me outside of Philly. But to be honest I would rather lose in the NFCCG than lose in the Super Bowl again.

Half the defense was out with injuries in that Chiefs game. I am pretty confident it would look different if they played now. That said, I too am afraid of losing another SB to the Chiefs. I usually have family over for a superbowl party but if it's 9ers/Chiefs again I might have to watch it alone to avoid relatives seeing me take a sledge hammer to my television.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Do they actually gain anything from firing him now or is it just to save face after what happened yesterday?

Not like the franchise is anything other than completely buttfucked seeing as how the owner included a statement of support for the dude that traded for Wilson in the firing announcement.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Last year they made it so in the last 2 weeks of the season if you have a vacancy, you can begin interviews and what not "officially".

EDIT actually also applies to the colts and panthers since they have different coaches than who they started with.

Last edited:

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Unless they’re trading for Pete Carroll nothings going to fix that Wilson is their QB. That play call at the 1 will go down as the single dumbest call in the history of the NFL and that’s including the assumption that the Belichek and the Patriots drew up those laterals a couple games back which we know they didn’t.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
trading for Wilson brought out all of the worst fans in broncos country. I'm happy to see all those fucks eat shit

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Tua back in concussion protocol. Sounds like he went in on his own with symptoms? or something along those lines.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Think Season 2 GIF by NBC
Tua back in concussion protocol. Sounds like he went in on his own with symptoms? or something along those lines.
Have a shitty day, just voluntarily go into concussion protocol.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
pretty much, ya. NFLPA is gonna go nuts I am thinking, rightly so.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Since htat link doesn't actually SHOW the fucking video, Adam Schefter getting absolutely shredded for stealing it instead of just linking the OP and crediting him

But honestly, if Tua was concussed from that then he needs to be forced out of the league immediately before he fucking dies on the field the next time he takes an actual bad hit.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
But honestly, if Tua was concussed from that then he needs to be forced out of the league immediately before he fucking dies on the field the next time he takes an actual bad hit.
Yep, if that concussed him, then his head is basically made of eggshell now. He needs to retire.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Honestly, Schefter getting caught committing blatant plagiarism is arguably a bigger story than the latest tuaxcuse. All he had to do was just link the guy's tweet to credit him but instead he captured the video, cropped it slightly, and reposted it as if it were his own.

• 1Like