2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If my helicopter crashed into the ocean and Blaine Gabbert immediately rode up on a jet ski I would assume that god is looking out for me.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
jeez, fucking Mahomes. Batted pass, no problem, I'll catch it and run for a first down.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
The decision to start Wontz will haunt the Deadskins. That dog won’t hunt.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Miami just lost their 6th starter in the secondary. His forearm was bent so it's clearly broken. We have 1 rookie CB who earned a starting spot out there. Everyone else is signed off the street or a practice squad. Making it to the playoffs to get blown out by whatever elite QB throws all over us in Wildcard weekend is now the ceiling.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Miami just lost their 6th starter in the secondary. His forearm was bent so it's clearly broken. We have 1 rookie CB who earned a starting spot out there. Everyone else is signed off the street or a practice squad. Making it to the playoffs to get blown out by whatever elite QB throws all over us in Wildcard weekend is now the ceiling.

Im just hoping Jeff Wilson is the reincarnation of Lamar Smith for a single game….

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
49ers fans understand your pain. Either way though, Miami has a promising future as they have shown this year.

• 1Like

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
nice of the announcers to point out that wentz was in this same situation at the end of last year, win final two games to make the playoffs.. And he completely shit the bed.

• 3Like

Zzen

Potato del Grande
nice of the announcers to point out that wentz was in this same situation at the end of last year, win final two games to make the playoffs.. And he completely shit the bed.

The move back to Wontz feels like some odd type of tank job.

I guess Riverboat Ron just doesn’t give a shit since Bezos is going to clean house anyways.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
RDT_20221225_1810359038994964146083835.jpg

• 9Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I wish the sale would happen fast enough to have a new coach/front office by next season, but my hopes are not that high.

• 3Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Last I saw, he was getting offers well north of 7 billion, insane.

• 1WTF