2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Then you're seriously retarded.
Gav has mentioned the same thing. They rush dudes to the local hospitol for concussions and other far less serious injuries all the time for NFL games. That he sat in the lot that long and there has been complete silence about that delay is very odd. I am curious if they found something odd or simple were trying to stabilize his heartbeat before rolling out. If we assume CormCordis, the latter would mean he probably was in a lot more peril (and is more likely to suffer long term brain damage) than we think of in a normal heart attack scenario. Either way, dude is lucky to be alive and I expect defib units are about to become a permanent sideline fixture in pro sports.

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
Best to consider it an outlier until more players start dropping dead.

It would be nice to have a source in the NFLPA that could disclose whether heart issues are on the rise and they are keeping a lid on it.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Then you're seriously retarded.

christ alive, how does his brain actually come up with that unless it's been seriously eroded away?

Like how dumb do you have to be to come up with such a scenario. Could chatgpt even write anything more ridiculous?

"write a story about a patient in cardiac arrest who dies because the paramedics can't insert any syringes because his veins keep ejaculating white rubbery stuff caused by the vaccine. They also can't perform CPR because the vaxx turned his entire body into rubber so the chest compressions just act like a trampoline"

"Sorry. I am not programmed to write anything so spectacularly retarded"

Hey Phazael Phazael what if I told you that the vaccine was just a way for companies like Nike to increase their ESG score by getting an unlimited and sustainable source of rubber for the soles of their footwear from the veins of dead vaxxers?

edit lol, chatgpt literally gave me the exact reply I predicted

1672768297882.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hey Phazael Phazael what if I told you that the vaccine was just a way for companies like Nike to increase their ESG score by getting an unlimited and sustainable source of rubber for the soles of their footwear from the veins of dead vaxxers?
I would say that anything said by UK autist who snorts cocaine off another dudes dick to impress a hooker is immediately suspect. Also I am not the one trying to completely discount other possibilities. I have stated repeatedly that the ComCorbis hit thing is possible, jsut not likely. The more I consider it and the fact the guy is still critical is starting to make me think Brahma might be right and its adrenaline + drugs/roids scenario, especially given that this guy was a bench warmer getting to play for a SB contender. The way the dude popped up to celebrate then promptly keeled over makes it seem more likely than either miracle hit or clot shot, at this point.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Brahma might be right and its adrenaline + drugs/roids scenario

He was throwing out equally unlikely random scenarios to highlight your nonsense.

Drugs/Roids in a professionally tested environment is unlikely (but not impossible). I assume the NFL would love to bust joggers for weed etc

The way the dude popped up to celebrate then promptly keeled over

that's literally how heart attacks/cardiac arrest works?

I am not autistic

Last edited:
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The one thing about this I'm absolutely certain about is that if I ever suffer an emergency medical condition, I hope I have enough coherency to tell the medics to simply browse to this forum and post a question about my condition so that I can get an accurate diagnosis and effective treatment plan.

• 8Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 11 users

Cybsled

Regarding his condition, we won’t know until they release more, although the longer this goes on the less rosy the outlook. One possibility is they are trying to determine severity of brain damage, which is the biggest risk in cardiac arrest situations even if you eventually get vitals back.

A number of years back some EMS and hospitals started to employ induced hypothermia protocols with some cardiac arrest victims. Basically you chill the body in a specific way to induce hypothermia, which has the side benefit of reducing the oxygen requirements of the body. You know those stories of kids falling through the ice and then getting revived like an hour later? Similar mechanism at play. Supposedly it has a pretty good success rate at reducing cardiac arrest related brain damage.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I expect defib units are about to become a permanent sideline fixture in pro sports.
They already have been for years, why do you think those hockey dudes that animosity mentioned are still alive?

The way the dude popped up to celebrate then promptly keeled over makes it seem more likely than either miracle hit or clot shot, at this point.
He collapses 4-5 seconds after taking a shoulderpad to the chest while tackling Higgins. Boban collapsed 4-5 seconds after being struck in the chest with a soccer ball.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Listening to Rich Eisen this morning is rough. Were just talking about having to cut his uniform off to use the defibrillator on the field.

• 1Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
2021 certainly didn't fuck around for deaths in soccer, jesus.

2022 pretty average.

I was curious when they started recording this info - was it post vax? No
Found these notes

FIFA Sudden Death Report​

To further understand the scale of the problem, a study, named the FIFA Sudden Death Report (FIFA-SDR), was commissioned by FIFA and carried out by Saarland University. It was published in 2020.[7] The report recorded worldwide deaths attributed to sudden cardiac arrest or other unexplained sudden death while playing (or shortly after playing) football during the period from 2014 to 2018. There were 617 cases during the five-year period. In the majority of cases where an autopsy was carried out, the cause of death was coronary heart disease.

617 cases....2014-2018 wow

• 3Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
The one thing about this I'm absolutely certain about is that if I ever suffer an emergency medical condition, I hope I have enough coherency to tell the medics to simply browse to this forum and post a question about my condition so that I can get an accurate diagnosis and effective treatment plan.
41bGTeYXozL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

• 15Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 16 users

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider

You'll have a solid 2-3 minute window to get this done when the EMTs discover "white shit" and immediately engage vax-injury coverup protocol 2.47b.

• 2Worf

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I was curious when they started recording this info - was it post vax? No
Found these notes

FIFA Sudden Death Report​

To further understand the scale of the problem, a study, named the FIFA Sudden Death Report (FIFA-SDR), was commissioned by FIFA and carried out by Saarland University. It was published in 2020.[7] The report recorded worldwide deaths attributed to sudden cardiac arrest or other unexplained sudden death while playing (or shortly after playing) football during the period from 2014 to 2018. There were 617 cases during the five-year period. In the majority of cases where an autopsy was carried out, the cause of death was coronary heart disease.

617 cases....2014-2018 wow

Yeah even in my brief following of soccer back when i lived in france i remember seeing a player collapse on the pitch.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
This Covid shit is ridiculous. Everyone fucking knows the NFL changed rules on hits because of all the cardiac episodes they were having every week. Now can we please get back to watching players kneel and fluttering rainbow flags every week? Ruining this completely fair and unbiased game with this shit.
Ref put me down $50 for GB making the playoffs!

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I'm still firmly in the "freak accident" camp. But if studies showing increased myocarditis in young adults under 30 due to the Clot Shot doesn't cause Covidiots who worship at their Fauci alters every morning a moment of pause when screaming "Safe and Effective", then a single incident on national TV isn't going to move the needle either.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I would say that anything said by UK autist who snorts cocaine off another dudes dick to impress a hooker is immediately suspect. Also I am not the one trying to completely discount other possibilities. I have stated repeatedly that the ComCorbis hit thing is possible, jsut not likely. The more I consider it and the fact the guy is still critical is starting to make me think Brahma might be right and its adrenaline + drugs/roids scenario, especially given that this guy was a bench warmer getting to play for a SB contender. The way the dude popped up to celebrate then promptly keeled over makes it seem more likely than either miracle hit or clot shot, at this point.

It's not even the vax thing that made what you said so retarded. You seem to think EMS performs autopsies on people they're trying to save and then when they find something unexpected they resolve it by just sitting there.

Not sure what's wrong with your brain, but you always have the dumbest takes that show you don't understand how anything in the world works

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider

Bench warmer? Dude leads the team in tackles.
Not bad for a 2nd year player. Your takes are just hot garbage.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Take the vaccine out id still call bullshit on this excuse and point to cocaine as more likely, y’all mother fuckers are trying hard to believe it wasn’t the vaccine

• 2Moron
  • 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users