2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Imagine being such faggots that you cheap shot a guy, assault the people helping him, and have a fried assault as well.

Same faggot assaulted the bills staff earlier this year. The ones who’s ssaved Hamlin’s life.

Fuck you packers

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gak

<Gold Donor>
I was assuming Rodgers would come back and easily win it, but in the back of my mind I was thinking, "Can you imagine if this is how his career ends...?"

p0.gif
p.gif

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
There's a small part of me who wants to get shit on by the Seahawks in the playoffs, just for the lulz. Especially after beating them twice this year.

• 2Worf
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 3 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
There's a small part of me who wants to get shit on by the Seahawks in the playoffs, just for the lulz. Especially after beating them twice this year.

This is an... odd fetish. But I hope my boys help you out here

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
JaQuavian Jy'Quese "Quay" Walker

name tells you everything about him

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Playoff Predictions

AFC

Bills over Dolphins
Bengals over Ravens
Chargers over Jaguars

NFC

49ers over Seahawks
Giants over Vikings
Cowboys over Buccs (Homer pick, I wouldn't bet this way if money was involved)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh wow the crying all the way up the tunnel is an amazing touch, I thought he just threw a fit on the field.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
He pushed a trainer then acted like he was the victim duck this stupid jogger nuke their entire race of animal monkeys
2nd Sunday night game he has been ejected from for pushing staff just this year. That dude is a child.

Walker was ejected in week 8 against the Buffalo Billsafter an altercation with Bills' practice squad tight end Zach Davidson, following a play where Walker made a tackle on the Bills sideline

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If he gets cleared at some point I wonder if he will attempt a comeback.

If he ever steps foot on an NFL field again, he's a shoe in for comeback player of the year.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Definitely lots of reports of them hooking up, and honestly, the best place for them to do that might just be for both of them to head to New Orleans.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
2nd Sunday night game he has been ejected from for pushing staff just this year. That dude is a child.

Walker was ejected in week 8 against the Buffalo Billsafter an altercation with Bills' practice squad tight end Zach Davidson, following a play where Walker made a tackle on the Bills sideline

And yet this guy is still playing as they tried to get rid of players who wouldn't take the Jab. Tells you everything you need to know about this 'sport'. Got $50 on the Bengals this round.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
When they were talking about them getting let go on Rich Eisen they brought up that report of the $800m wasted on coaches, execs. Cardinals gave Kingsbury and Keim extensions at the beginning of this year, lol

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
When they were talking about them getting let go on Rich Eisen they brought up that report of the $800m wasted on coaches, execs. Cardinals gave Kingsbury and Keim extensions at the beginning of this year, lol
fuck you just beat me to it. but yeah Kingsbury is getting fucking paid to do absolutely nothing.

Cinge

Vyemm Raider

I am shocked his teammate also didnt get the boot. I think it was 95? After that push, he came over and chest bumped the same staff like he was manning up to defend his teammate. Lol.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I am shocked his teammate also didnt get the boot. I think it was 95? After that push, he came over and chest bumped the same staff like he was manning up to defend his teammate. Lol.
Not to defend 95 but watching the clip I wondered if he might attack Walker there. Except he possesses impulse control.