2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thompson actually threw two good deep balls, Waddle + Hill seem like they're both pressing since they know they have to carry the game.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Come on, Dolphins…I don’t want to deal with my husband being miserable for the rest of the damn day…
4th quarter 5 minutes to go, suck his dick it'll make the loss easier to deal with and let him end the season with a smile on his face.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
And half of him being pissed is him reading the idiot Dolphins subreddit bitching that Tua didn’t even try to play today. Bitch is in fucking protocol, he can’t.
Tua fans, the only people dumber than Tua himself.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
On the bright side I learned about this total banger of a song that puts a smile on my face. Just had to share to all my fellow aging Dolphins fans / FOH'ers:

• 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wonder if the morons whining about Tua not playing today have even begun to contemplate the possibility that he's done in the NFL.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
You should probably wait until after the game in case Miami somehow pulls this out.

Im sure he won’t complain either way. I’d make that part of my weekly superstitions. “Honey, we seem to play better when you’ve sucked me off during the game.”

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users