2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Chargers fire Lombardi, which means Staley is staying. Herbert needs to start going Lamar and then just get the fuck out of there, lol

• 1RAGE
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I don't understand why Skip, Shannon, Stephen, and Colin are popular. Do people really like watching them scream hot takes at each other every day? If it wasn't for Rich Eisen there wouldn't be any watchable NFL commentary.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't understand why Skip, Shannon, Stephen, and Colin are popular. Do people really like watching them scream hot takes at each other every day? If it wasn't for Rich Eisen there wouldn't be any watchable NFL commentary.

Skip is the worst. Dude doubles down on his shit takes instead of changing his mind when proven wrong. It works for the clicks I guess.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It's gunna suck when the cowboys lose to the giants in the NFC Championship game.

• 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Do people really watch them? I've always assumed it's because they are on at every fucking bar coast to coast and the only thing on basically.

• 2Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

Skip is the worst. Dude doubles down on his shit takes instead of changing his mind when proven wrong. It works for the clicks I guess.
Yeah someone explained it to me like this. They don't actually believe the shit they are saying, they aren't actually paid for their takes. They are paid for generating traffic, and saying wild, stupid, shit is what generates traffic.

• 2Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah someone explained it to me like this. They don't actually believe the shit they are saying, they aren't actually paid for their takes. They are paid for generating traffic, and saying wild, stupid, shit is what generates traffic.

Someone asked Stephen A about this in regards to Skip once a long time ago. He sort of hinted heavily that Skip actually believes most of the hot takes he spews.. which if honestly true is just... yeah

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

I don't doubt Skip and Irvin are Cowboys fans, but being over the top homers while Stephen A Smith's life revolves around the Cowboys losing is all for show. And it works. Just like the people in the thread saying they can't wait to hear one of them gloat while the other eats shit after every Cowboys game

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I've never once watched or listened to any of their shows but because of links on this forum I know more than I wish to. So, yeah, their schtick is pretty effective.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Skip is the definition of a stereotypical Cowboys homer while Stephen A playes the stereotypical Cowboys hater. Which means Gavinmad Gavinmad is Stephen A.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I have a lot of feelings right now...surprise is not one of them.

Grossi does not have a lot of range but within that range he is very good.
This encapsulated my feelings exactly.

• 3Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
FB_IMG_1673988004827.jpg

• 8Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 10 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
AFC:
Bills
Bengals
Jaguars

NFC:
49ers
Vikings
Cowboys

Lions ruined my previous prediction, I still hold true to Jerry Jones having a heart attack hoisting the Lombardi Trophy while people in here are torn between being happy Jerry is dead, mad the Cowboys won the Superbowl and captain super spreader will tell us how Jerry didn’t die because of the vaccine.
5/6 not bad

AFC:
Chiefs
Billls

NFC:
Giants
Cowboys

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Divisional Round Predictions