2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, that likely puts it out of reach, definitely had the momentum going tho

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pretty crazy since Andy Reid managed to dump Alex Smith to us, Chiefs have been to every AFC Championship game since.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They need to invest heavily in that Jags Oline this off-season. An insane amount of free runners on Lawerence all game.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Happy Kansas City Chiefs GIF by Jomboy Media

Patrick got that frog in him.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
heck of a run for the jags this year, far better than I ever thought they were capable of

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
heck of a run for the jags this year, far better than I ever thought they were capable of
Jacksonville converts on a few plays, namely the Kirk bomb, and the Agnew fumble, and that might be a Jags surprise win. Good year for them. Not overly impressed by how the Chiefs looked this week, but they are the Chiefs, I'll count them out when I see it.

• 1Like

Merrith

Since 2000, only 2 coaches have gone to 4+ straight Conference Championship games. Belichick went to 8 straight with Patriots 2012-2019. Andy Reid has done it twice now, Eagles 2002-2005, and Chiefs now the last 5 years.

Jim Harbaugh managed to get to 3 in a row with the Niners 2012-2014.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
He is also now tied with Tom Landry for #2 in playoff wins at 20, Darth Bill is up at 31 tho, so not hitting that soon.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Pretty crazy since Andy Reid managed to dump Alex Smith to us, Chiefs have been to every AFC Championship game since.
Having a great QB in a division you easily own will do that.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Having a great QB in a division you easily own will do that.

Just being very good and consistent, too. In theory Alex Smith was a very good QB before he left KC (arguably his last season there was his best). They went 1-4 in the playoffs there with him, and had much better defenses in general while he was there.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Eagles keep playing like this and I might actually have hope for them vs the Bills.

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users