2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Allen hero ball is not a real offense. Glad "The Champs" are out of the playoffs yet again. Tired of hearing about that overhyped team.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Defense has been horrible, Offense non existent - Poyer and White knocking each other out sums up the game.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bengals put in a real Super Bowl winner performance today. Love it. Entire team showed up.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Go Cowboys!

Jim Carrey Vomit GIF

• 5Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Our defensive scheme got exposed. Even with all the injuries it doesn't account for how many free yards the Bengals got all game. No long plays were given up but it doesn't matter if they can march down the field at will.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I hope the 49ers come out on fire, but I think the big question will be how Purdy responds to a pretty solid defense. Hopefully Shanahan schemes up some good stuff to keep it easy for him.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Not saying 9'ers defense isn't great, but they haven't really played an offense as good as the cowboys since the Chiefs game? This will also be the biggest test for Purdy by far in the cowboys D.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
In the final year of my fandom contract a lot is hinging on this game today.

Pretty sure I will accept the 2 year contract extension offered by the 49'ers if they defeat the Cowboys.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Not saying 9'ers defense isn't great, but they haven't really played an offense as good as the cowboys since the Chiefs game? This will also be the biggest test for Purdy by far in the cowboys D.
Absolutely true. The 49ers are stacked though, but I'm trying to temper my expectations