Potato del Grande

Oops, wrong year!

Aging like a fine wine.

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Kind of insane how fast Grossi got this one out.

*edit* After watching, guess it's kinda bare bones.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
That was a rough game against the 27-time defending off-season champion Dallas Cowboys.

I can't even imagine how scary this team would be if Jimmy were still under center though. Hopefully Big Cock Brock is half the QB Jimmy is.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I know one fan base that’s gonna have a case of the Monday's…

1674470346117.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
On to 2023.

Championship Game Predictions

AFC

Chiefs over Bengals

NFC

9ers over Eagles

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's amazing how much money Dak is paid to be a mediocre punchline.

I think the Chiefs are a better team but Burrow hasn't lost to them yet. I think overall I'm finally rooting for the Niners though, Purdy has a chance to become the first rookie to ever even make it to the Super Bowl let alone win the thing. Even if he ends up Goffing hard in the years to come after that it would be a pretty amazing achievement.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think the Chiefs are a better team but Burrow hasn't lost to them yet. I think overall I'm finally rooting for the Niners though, Purdy has a chance to become the first rookie to ever even make it to the Super Bowl let alone win the thing. Even if he ends up Goffing hard in the years to come after that it would be a pretty amazing achievement.

What gives me the most hope is Mahomes' high ankle sprain. He'll obviously play but his mobility will no doubt be limited. That could potentially lead to the Bengals not needing someone to spy on Mahomes and add an extra bracket on Kelce. If Mahomes's mobility really is limited that's a huge hit especially with the Bengals defense.

And Goff jokes are funny but he was one of the best QBs in the league for the last eight weeks of the season or so. It was undeniable.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'm not sure how far the Bengals can ride the "no one believes in us" sports trope when they are 1 point underdogs on the road (which is typically worth 3 points). The whole Atlanta stadium pre-sale would have happened regardless of what exact teams were in play.

When Mahomes had the same high ankle sprain a couple years ago it definitely made a huge impact. I want to say he was at best 80% of himself and he clearly couldn't improvise like he normally would. 80% Mahomes is still great but it can easily be the difference when the last three games against the Bengals were close one score games.

Outside of that, I'm most worried about stopping the Bengals running game early. If the defense has to play the run and pass equally, I don't think they have a shot at stopping the Bengals. It didn't seem like the cobbled together offensive line was doing a bad job at all against the Bills.

• 1Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 users