2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Got me, had my kid trying to crawl over me to get his food while I typed on my phone with one hand.

What's your excuse?
What you think I should appreciate Gavin's contributions to the thread based on YouTube videos about the games he didn't watch? No thanks.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

Rick And Morty GIF by Adult Swim

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Can you give me more context here? I'm not sure what this image is. I hope it isn't someone who was part of a conspiracy to fix games in a major sports league. Access is everything to these guys, so this has to be some disinformation, right?
I thought you young bucks knew how to reverse image search.

Tim Donaghy. NBA ref for a long time, was betting on games he refereed. Was also tipping off mob betters, or his friend was or something.

Lots of videos and podcasts out there interviewing him, analyzing what happened, etc. Some entertainment if you’re interested in it.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I thought you young bucks knew how to reverse image search.

Tim Donaghy. NBA ref for a long time, was betting on games he refereed. Was also tipping off mob betters, or his friend was or something.

Lots of videos and podcasts out there interviewing him, analyzing what happened, etc. Some entertainment if you’re interested in it.
I think you missed the cut of his jib, sir.

• 1Faggotry

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I saw the same bullshit justifications of the no-call on that hold but I didn't feel the compulsion to dignify them with acknowledgement because I'm not a fucking KC homer.

• 1Cutler

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
For the record, I concede that late hit on Mahomes was the kind of weak but technically legit penalty they've been calling all season, but they also ignored a holding penalty on the play that should have made them offset. And it wasn't just the weak 'holding happens on every play' kind of holding that Bengals homers found desperately scrutinizing the play afterwards for something to whine about, it was a super obvious center stage hold by Orlando Brown because Trey Hendrickson had him beat and made a huge difference on how the play unfolded.

Pretty sure they wouldn't have offset

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's a fucking hold, lol.

I'm sure Joe is completely unbiased there.
Pereira actually defended that bullshit roughing the kicker flag in the Eagles/Niners game. Steratore is the only "expert" I remember hearing consistently disagreeing with bad calls while commentating.

Pretty sure they wouldn't have offset
I think you're right but now they only move 5 yards forwards instead of 15? Still well within Butker's range but a significantly more difficult kick.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder where Trey Lance ends up this summer.
On the 49ers. Why in the world would they trade him now?

He's still on a rookie contract so they can afford to keep him, and his trade value couldn't be lower.

Edit: Not to mention Purdy won't even be ready for training camp most likely. I don't see Lance going anywhere

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity