2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Tom is just waiting until next December when the Niners are desperate and on their 5th quarterback.

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sam Darnold and Baker Mayfield couldnt be happier about this situation.

Derek Carr as well.

Fadaar

That guy
Man as a Bucs fan, we're so fucked. This roster is going to look like dogshit after this offseason - wouldn't be surprised if we finish last in the NFC South

we'll somehow finish 5th. also don't see the bucs trading for a QB so back into the dark ages we go unless Trask really blows up and the offensive line magically fixes itself.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Raiders are probable not happy Carr is gonna do the pro bowl stuff. Super unlikely, but if he were to get hurt and couldn't pass a physical they will just owe him the $40m.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Man as a Bucs fan, we're so fucked. This roster is going to look like dogshit after this offseason - wouldn't be surprised if we finish last in the NFC South
You got to see two rings in your lifetime. Many of the guys here will never even see one. I thankfully was present to see what could be my only one.

Think about all the Chargers, Bills, Vikings, and Bengals fans we got here. Just be glad you got two rings in twenty years. I know Daezuel Daezuel doesnt regret that ring last year. That was bad ass!

• 4Like

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Raiders are probable not happy Carr is gonna do the pro bowl stuff. Super unlikely, but if he were to get hurt and couldn't pass a physical they will just owe him the $40m.

Fuck em, pay the man. They really treated Carr badly. Raiders have pissed me off so much this season. Never been so mad at their idiocy. Marc Davis is turning out to be worse than Al during his senile years.

Thank god Tom Brady finally retired for good. Marc wanted his old ass and that would have been a disaster.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
First Jimmy, now Brock... Just how many future Hall of famers are the 49ers going to destroy?!

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
FOX is doing the superbowl this year, wonder if they get Tom in the booth right away now. Greg Olsen is like MF'er.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Think that's still speculation from reading the thread about the tweet.
Yeah it's just an opinion from 1 doctor. Until it comes from the 49ers or Purdy's doctor, I am not going to believe anything.

My understanding is that QB's don't need that same reconstruction that pitchers do. But I guess we have to wait and see.

Whoops.

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
we'll somehow finish 5th. also don't see the bucs trading for a QB so back into the dark ages we go unless Trask really blows up and the offensive line magically fixes itself.
Trask has a noodle for an arm - he couldn't even beat Blaine Gabbert (American Hero) to backup Tom. It's going to be dark days ahead man!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
lol, Eisen talking about how Rodgers has to play this year because he won't want to be in the same HoF year as Brady.

Last edited:
  • 2Like