2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Bo knows...

Bo is classy as fuck. McConaughey did nothing but try to milk it for attention, pretty sure all he did was beg for donations.

• 4Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Another sign that it’s a dogshit contract imo. Dude doesn’t want it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Another sign that it’s a dogshit contract imo. Dude doesn’t want it.

48EE2F6800000578-0-image-a-3_1517931948266.jpg

• 2Like

Fadaar

That guy
guess I missed the Kyle Rudolph signing. good vet signing, gonna be hard to replace gronk though. zero depth besides rookies behind Brate until his signing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
that would be the gayest shit ever, and would give the cheeseheads infinite ammunition for all eternity. One has to have the smoothest brain even to suggest this

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
that would be the gayest shit ever, and would give the cheeseheads infinite ammunition for all eternity. One has to have the smoothest brain even to suggest this

Well she is retarded, so...

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

Ok. I will ask. Why is a dome a bad thing in a cold city? Gives up an advantage? The history of Soldiers Field? I would KILL for a dome in New England.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah I would even like a dome in Cincinnati. I have some memories of going to games with my dad when it was absolutely brutal. Beer would form ice crystals.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
If you want ideal playing conditions, pretty much every stadium should be in a dome.

I think the point is some of those stadiums have just had some iconic historical games in the freezing temperatures and weather. Football has always been played in any weather, so I think there is something of a nostalgia to it all.

• 2Like

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Well except then they're likely playing on turf.
"Specifically, players have a 28% higher rate of non-contact lower extremity injuries when playing on artificial turf. Of those non-contact injuries, players have a 32% higher rate of non-contact knee injuries on turf and a staggering 69% higher rate of non-contact foot/ankle injuries on turf compared to grass."

Practiced on grass but played ~80% of our games on turf in HS and it was horrible...