2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

Fadaar

That guy
That's what makes football the game that it is - you don't remember the sheer brutality of two a days in Summer...

oh i grew up in tampa and my high school was less than a mile from the stadium, trust me i remember

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
The Kylar Murray contract is just making me laugh. If he doesn't watch 4 hours of film a week his contract is in default and loses all the money. Cardinals done fucked up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Football is an outdoor sport that's supposed to be played on grass. Pretty amazing that so many teams are willing to blow the knees out of their stars putting whole seasons at risk on those turf fields.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
  • 1Solidarity

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Football is an outdoor sport that's supposed to be played on grass. Pretty amazing that so many teams are willing to blow the knees out of their stars putting whole seasons at risk on those turf fields.
At least Arizona has real grass in their dome

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Julio is old and busted. Totally a possibility he doesn't even make the Week 1 roster.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This should just about wrap up the Jimmy G era in San Francisco. I would imagine unless they have a trade lined up pretty quick here, he will be released shortly.

• 2Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
1658892275078.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fadaar

That guy
Julio is old and busted. Totally a possibility he doesn't even make the Week 1 roster.

He'd be a very distant 3rd on the depth chart. Probably 4th. Russell Gage was the far more interesting ex-Falcon pickup. Julio is basically a "eh why not" signing like Sherman was last year.

• 1Like

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
He'd be a very distant 3rd on the depth chart. Probably 4th. Russell Gage was the far more interesting ex-Falcon pickup. Julio is basically a "eh why not" signing like Sherman was last year.
Honestly if you kept Julio and played him 5-6 plays a game up until late quarter of the season you would be smart. Just enough plays to keep him in playing shape and save him for the last push through in the playoffs and you get the most out of him. He would probably perfect at that time and with a rested Gronk to walk back in would be a helluva pair rested in the playoffs.

• 2Like