2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Jimmy is the man when it comes to holding a clip board.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
At the risk of a repost...
1644003314399.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Same win percentage. And if you aren't going to actually WIN a Super Bowl since the shitty Cowboys have, then just shut the fuck up.
Dak win percentage in Super Bowls - .000

Jimmy G win percentage in Super Bowls - .6667

Same? Looks to me like Dak hasn't ever been and Jimmy is a two-time winner.

• 1Worf

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Dak win percentage in Super Bowls - .000

Jimmy G win percentage in Super Bowls - .6667

Same? Looks to me like Dak hasn't ever been and Jimmy is a two-time winner.
Jimmy's win percentage IN Super Bowls he's played in is .0000. You're a fucking moron.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Jimmy's win percentage IN Super Bowls he's played in is .0000. You're a fucking moron.
If the world ended tomorrow and little green men found a stat-sheet with Super Bowl winning percentages, it would read as thus...

Jimmy Garoppolo - .6667

Dak Prescott - .000

That has to STING.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
If the world ended tomorrow and little green men found a stat-sheet with Super Bowl winning percentages, it would read as thus...

Jimmy Garoppolo - .6667

Dak Prescott - .000

That has to STING.
Jimmy G better than Dan Marino. Morons on FOH deem it so.

Fucking idiots.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dunno why you're reacting so strongly to such a low effort troll but it's putting a smile on my face.

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Dunno why you're reacting so strongly to such a low effort troll but it's putting a smile on my face.
It's a Friday afternoon where I'm still snowed in (Texas is ass during winter storms) until this shit melts in a couple hours. What else do I have to do?

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Jimmy had as much to do with those rings as Dak did.

He was Tom Brady's waterboy, that has to count for something. He also motivated Tom to play at a high level so they'd trade Jimmy G.

Which, even if it helped a very small degree, a 0.0001 win % is still better than Dak's of 0.0%

• 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How can you be this oblivious to being openly trolled...
Cowboys fans are very easy to troll and always have been. Now actually trolling them is going for the low hanging fruit, of course. But it is entertaining in a clubbing a baby seal kind of way.

• 1Salty
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It's a Friday afternoon where I'm still snowed in (Texas is ass during winter storms) until this shit melts in a couple hours. What else do I have to do?
Here come the, "Lololol you weren't trolling me, I just didn't have anything better to do!" excuses..

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I said it earlier in the season but for the last 20 years the best way to get a ring as an NFL QB, tied with actually being Tom Brady, is being Tom Brady's backup.

• 1Like