2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just to give Gavin a breather, dude literally won it with one of the 3 most talented teams in the NFL. It's similar to being surprised the Warriors were so good with KD. How dey do that?! What got them there? Luck?

He did, but is this no different than Brady going to a stacked Tampa team and adding Fourentte, Gronk, and AB?

Also Kupp has always been a good receiver...but not 1,900 yards and triple crown good until Stafford got there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Agreed. He is a HOFer for sure now. I never understood the hate on him.

I'm here too. It's funny had a debate about this at work before Watson reversed on Cleveland there was rumor if he chose Atlanta Ryan would get moved to Seattle...and friend was trying to argue Ryan's HoF case. I said flat out maybe if they get that Super Bowl and he wins MVP. He countered with 10 years of 4k+ yards, MVP. I said yeah that's all true, but if you're asking me Ryan or Stafford for HoF right now, it's Stafford.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Whats hilarious is the Steelers would rather have Mitch Trubisky than Jimmy Garoppolo....lol.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Mitch is getting almost nothing and didn’t require draft picks.
Would be funny if they spent more and gave picks for someone that wouldn’t move the needle.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Mitch is his best when he's throwing the ball less than 10 yards (and only the right side of the field), and that's exactly what the Steelers have done for the last two years.

Animosity

Jimmy is also coming off shoulder surgery and might not even be ready by the start of the season.

Jozu

Trubisky wont do any better than an ancient Roethlisberger lol.

If Jimmy didnt have the 25 million price tag and you could get him without giving anything up, would you still take Trubisky?

What im trying to say is Garoppolo is terrible.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Whats hilarious is the Steelers would rather have Mitch Trubisky than Jimmy Garoppolo....lol.
I assume Trubisky was much cheaper to aquire. 49ers probably have a very high price for jimmy. In spite of all of the hate directed at Jimmy, the 49ers don't seem to be in a hurry to get rid of him.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
HAHAHAHA only the Falcons could fuck this up. Go after a QB while you have a good one and fail then have to give him away because he hates you.

Got a 3rd round pick for Matt, sigh

69h7xx.jpg

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Man, the AFC is brutal. WIlson makes Denver a beast, and Ryan takes a colts team that was borderline playoff, with 2 good WRs and the best RB in the league and now makes them a playoff threat. The Colts have such a good Line and Defense that they would be a top 3 NFC team and instead are like 7th in the crowded AFC

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I love how basically every 49ers fan spends all day talking about how great Jimmy G is while also trying to run him out of town.

"hes great you should want him, we dont want him but you should want him hes great hes not elite hey take him hes good"

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Colts were the only truly desirable destination for a QB, now where is poor Baker gonna end up?

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I love how basically every 49ers fan spends all day talking about how great Jimmy G is while also trying to run him out of town.

"hes great you should want him, we dont want him but you should want him hes great hes not elite hey take him
You sure it's basically all 49ers fans? Cause I'm pretty sure most of us realized he's an extremely limited QB