2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Whats crazy is 40.5 is 8 million less had he stayed, they had worked out a new deal but then they went Watson hunting and lost

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

What fucking reunion? By the time Smith was promoted to offensive coordinator of the Titans they traded for Tannehill. Smith worked with the line and tight ends before his promotion to OC, not with the QBs, so he'd be nothing more than a familiar face. and the Titans coaching staff is the staff that failed to develop Mariota in the first place (assuming he was capable of further development).

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Atlanta sports radio talking about Matt shouldn't have taken it personal that the Falcons went after another QB and failed, "it's just business".

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I never read anything about Ryan demanding a trade, did the Falcons just assume they alienated him by sniffing after Watson?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I assume Ryan waived his payment last week, but insisted on a trade regardless if they got Watson or not

EDIT It's just business, that's what Ryan is saying

• 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Jameis should of hired Cousins agent. Mariota should be on the phone with him right now

• 2Like

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So what do the Falcons do now? Take a chance in the draft?

Tank for first pick. Hell, with their cap issues this year the Falcons could try to win and still end up with the 1st pick.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
like I said the other day, Jameis looked good before his injury last season. Re-signing him for cheap makes a lot more sense than chasing Watson considering how much rebuilding work their roster is gonna need.

*edit*

The Browns really buttfucked Baker though, gonna take a lot of luck to get his career back on track after a derailment like this.

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I still think Mariota can play at a higher level than we've seen so far but even if he proves me right he's got a long two years ahead of him.

• 1Like

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
I still think Mariota can play at a higher level than we've seen so far but even if he proves me right he's got a long two years ahead of him.
Matt the last 4 years has been sacked 171 times and hit 264 times additionally. Mariota best hope he can run or get the ball out fast. I think last year they said he was hit every 5th drop back.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder what happens to Mayfield if Seattle/Carolina doesn't come calling? Do the Browns just cut him? Can't imagine they could keep him on the roster at this point.