2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Hard to say what is gonna really happen at this point but the bit about Shanahan not being there because it's like he is on a sodium pentothal drip during interviews was hysterical

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Definitely reading a lot out there that Draft going to be pretty crazy. Kind of excited to see how bad we can fuck up at #11.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Can we talk about a different team today?
Miami made a lot of offensive upgrades, is keeping a lot of the defense, but the AFC is stacked.

New England looks like it might have a down year. I've seen some pretty ardent Pats fans think 10-6 is the ceiling. Their FA moves last year didnt seem to help them against Buffalo. They'll clear up a lot of space for next season.

Buffalo is still the AFC east team to beat.

Lol the Jets. I cant laugh too hard because I'm a dolphins fan...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Man, that's a wild offer. Pretty wild if the 9ers turned it down too. Sure would have made the draft a lot more interesting for 49er fans. I wonder if the 49ers realized they couldn't afford blockbuster deals for both Deebo and Bosa this year and that has something to do with them exercising the 5th year option on Bosa. Not sure exactly how that works but I guess they could use it to push Bosa's new contract back to next year?

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>

No guarantees about accuracy of course.

• 1Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The Vincent Frank one sounds believable but that second one sounds like BS

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I don't believe that 2nd offer even for a minute.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Honestly, this draft can't come soon enough. Not because I am excited to see who the 49ers pick (eventually in the 2nd round), but because that will end all of this trade talk. Either he gets traded before the draft, or they work out their issues and pay him before training camp.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That second offer is no way true. Thats such a massive haul for a receiver whos not even top 5 at his position. Theres so much that can happen in this draft it should but exciting but I bet it just ends up being meh.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That second offer is no way true. Thats such a massive haul for a receiver whos not even top 5 at his position. Theres so much that can happen in this draft it should but exciting but I bet it just ends up being meh.

Yeah simply no shot that shit was real.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They mine as well have said the Jets offered their entire draft this year, next year, and the top 5 most skilled players on their roster as well as trading Robert Saleh back to them for Deebo.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>

Ryan Leaf says don't pay wide receivers. Not worth the money. Interesting argument.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had no idea that Leaf was lucid, and could string some opinions and points together. Never heard anything but terrible headlines about him.

Genuinely happy that the guy seems to be doing pretty well right now.

• 1Like