2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
WTF Cardinals trade their first pick for hollywood brown? fucking idiots.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What the fuck are the Titans gonna do without a competent receiver, see if Henry can have a three thousand yard season only for them to scrub out right away again?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Seems unlikely but never know

EDIT Titans surely didnt want to pay him $100m

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I've been hearing that a trade can't happen until the player passes a physical so it's more or less impossible to do a last minute trade for a player because if the team makes a pick and then the player doesn't pass their physical there's no real way to roll that back. I guess these trades were all figured out in advance and physicals were done already?

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Cowboys take a "raw" OL who had 12 HOLDING PENALTIES IN THE AAC CONFERENCE, LOL.

What an incredible off-season *shoots himself, and everyone in the Cowboys' FO*...

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Some very questionable picks so far. Texans taking a CB that has barely played over the best pass rusher and OL. However, the Falcons taking a WR that was just compared to a past his prime larry fitzgerald takes the cake so far.

Sauce is awesome. Shutdown 1:1 corner for two years.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Sometimes the NFL shocks me by not overpaying for every QB they can get. (Ironically, they decide not to gamble in Vegas.)

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Screenshot 2022-04-28 210106.png

ok, that gave me a good chuckle.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Cowboys take a "raw" OL who had 12 HOLDING PENALTIES IN THE AAC CONFERENCE, LOL.

What an incredible off-season *shoots himself, and everyone in the Cowboys' FO*...
And the all-world Center they should have picked goes the very next pick to the Ravens.... Cowboys will still win the East at 9-8. And once again go winless in the playoffs.

• 1Truth!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
And the all-world Center they should have picked goes the very next pick to the Ravens.... Cowboys will still win the East at 9-8. And once again go winless in the playoffs.
Maybe yall can lure Jason Garrett back from his cushy USFL job.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users