2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

Fadaar

That guy

I'm pretty chill and a live and let live kind of person, but fuck this guy.

I have an irrational hatred of people like this. "I don't like eating x."
"Have you ever tried it?"
"No, but I know I won't like it."

I'd rather root for DeShaun Watson.

Edit: He was born in NC and went to college there too. How do you drive past a Cook Out and go, "Smells good. Makes me want to go home and eat my chicken tendies!"

Me thinking about what I usually get from Cookout while reading this

dd0.png

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Partial 2022 schedule has been released. Seahawks have a 9:30am EST kickoff in Munich, Germany. Enjoy Gankak Gankak

Forgot to say game will be vs Buccs on Nov 13

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I could see Jimmy becoming the next Ryan Fitzgerald. Good enough, solid teammate, and nice enough guy to float around the league collecting paychecks for a long time.

You think Jimmy G's going to take up meth and scam people on P99?

Bold prediction

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

doozy of a first Monday night game.

EDIT entire seasons schedule gets released at some point today
Wonder who he'll be throwing to?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I saw he got arrested and getting booked but weirdly no one knows for what yet

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Doesnt really sound serious for Jeudy. Other guys have gotten off for far worse.

I for one, cant wait to wake at 6am to watch the Hawks get smoked in Germany..

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Doesnt really sound serious for Jeudy. Other guys have gotten off for far worse.

I for one, cant wait to wake at 6am to watch the Hawks get smoked in Germany..

Im on the east coast and given this is a EU game its probably the only Hawks game I get to see on TV next season

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It was indeed 'criminal tampering' which seems like a pretty mild thing but with the domestic violance enhancement coiuld make it more so?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
seems like a weird enhancement to a tampering charge. I mean was he yelling threats at someone while cutting the phone line or some shit?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
seems like a weird enhancement to a tampering charge. I mean was he yelling threats at someone while cutting the phone line or some shit?

Probably just fucked with someone's property who he shares a domestic relationship with. A lot of places have things that fall under domestic violence that don't involve actual violence. Otherwise, else you'd expect a separate charge related to the actual DV instead of throwing a violence enhancement on a property crime

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
It reads to me like he took her keys to stop her from leaving with the kid. Who the fuck know's, it's word salad garbage

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
One Piece Raiders, Mecha Chiefs, Hentai Browns (pretty spicy jab there), Avatar bye week, Shippuden Niners, Derrick Henry Attack Titan, then Herbert using Thunder Breathing from Demon Slayer at the end. Absolutely amazing.

I'm a a bit of a diet weeb, I think I'll xpost that tweet to the anime thread and see if the hardcore weebs can name the less obvious references.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users