2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So Watson will end up losing one million dollars and collect the other 45 this year, sitting down for his second year in a row. He effectively lost 2 prime seasons due to cumming on women, but at the same time will had made 50 plus million for doing nothing BUT cumming on women.

Seems like a win to me. The Browns and Texans basically paid him to be a sexual deviant and not play football.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I just can’t wait until he comes back and sucks. That will be the ultimate fuck you to the dumpster fire browns organization.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I meant he'd consider retirement more than getting fired. I think with the massive roster turnover they're in the middle of it'd be a good idea to turn the reins over to someone younger.
Yes it would be a good idea, but I think he's got too much of an ego to retire. Although he did bail on USC as soon as he knew they were about to get fucked over for the Reggie Bush stuff. So maybe seeing how hard it is going to be will change his mind.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
So Watson will end up losing one million dollars and collect the other 45 this year, sitting down for his second year in a row. He effectively lost 2 prime seasons due to cumming on women, but at the same time will had made 50 plus million for doing nothing BUT cumming on women.

Seems like a win to me. The Browns and Texans basically paid him to be a sexual deviant and not play football.

Well done sir.

well-done-gif-15.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Gees the Seahawks wouldnt even make that deal. Cant believe we are stuck with Geno Smith for a year.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
As much as a 4th / 5th might hurt Baker's pride, the assumption was that everyone would just wait until he was cut. Here, the Browns still get something out of the deal tradewise and get someone to pay part of the salary.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Would it be cosmic justice for Mayfield and the Panthers to utterly stomp the shit out of the Browns in week 1?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Geez, the idea we could have gotten away with giving up only a conditional 4th or 5th versus the two 3rds (one will likely be a 2nd if Wentz actually manages to stay upright this year) we gave up for Wentz is just sad.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
McCaffrey is healthy next year and him and Baker put the Panthers in the playoffs.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Interesting random story a friend sent me, apparently from the NFL hearings on Watson. One of the potential women they were going to interview apparently has an adult son who was interviewed, and he stated that originally his mother had nothing but complementary things to say about Watson, but once the other allegations popped up, she changed her story. There was an implied thought that she was going to reward him for his silence, too. Obviously they didn't end up featuring her account at the hearing.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Interesting random story a friend sent me, apparently from the NFL hearings on Watson. One of the potential women they were going to interview apparently has an adult son who was interviewed, and he stated that originally his mother had nothing but complementary things to say about Watson, but once the other allegations popped up, she changed her story. There was an implied thought that she was going to reward him for his silence, too. Obviously they didn't end up featuring her account at the hearing.
I'd imagine this is almost always the case with 90%+ of the cases when there are a ton of cases against someone. Not to say there isn't people that did actually get hurt in the group, just that most are likely consensual and looking for a payday.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users