2023-2024 College Football. And then there were 4

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I will say the transfer portal has made bowl games less exciting. Top guys moving off changes the entire dynamics.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
1703976073051.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I'm glad I decided not to watch anything before the playoffs this year. Transfer portal retardation and saving themselves for the draft has really made for some shitty football. Look, the redshirt freshman isn't playing well. Who would have thunk? Whoever kept their talent better won! Wow!!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Can't blame any of the athletes for skipping out if they are NFL bound. The transfer thing is dumb though, I don't think the portal should open until after Bowl Season.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can't blame any of the athletes for skipping out if they are NFL bound. The transfer thing is dumb though, I don't think the portal should open until after Bowl Season.
Agree 100%. This is stupid to watch. I wanted UGA to beat the shit out of at least their B team, not the F team. At this point UGA could just start sending in the cheerleaders...

Only thing this game could do is potentially injure a good player.

This is not a game.

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Agree 100%. This is stupid to watch. I wanted UGA to beat the shit out of at least their B team, not the F team. At this point UGA could just start sending in the cheerleaders...

Only thing this game could do is potentially injure a good player.

This is not a game.
FSU had a sub 50% blue chip ratio at the start of the season. Even at full strength they did not have history on their side for winning the natty.

I’m just glad Kirby has the boys locked in.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Really missed out on the amazing opportunity to have this game happen in the actual playoffs instead!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Really missed out on the amazing opportunity to have this game happen in the actual playoffs instead!
You really think the guys for Fl St that jumped out of a meaningless bowl game would have done so for a playoff game? C'mon man.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You really think the guys for Fl St that jumped out of a meaningless bowl game would have done so for a playoff game? C'mon man.
Ok so the game would have been 53 to 10 😂

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

I think this will also show that GA deserved to be in there. Glad the 4 team dumbfuckery is over with next year.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tide27

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Really tired of hearing all the excuses for Florida State. They got blown the fuck out and have no one to blame but themselves.

Florida state could have tried to make a statement by going in there and beating Georgia and all had the media / support behind them...but newp...knew they would get blown out and quit before they took the field.

Look at Georgia, they could have used the same fucking excuse. What did they have to play for? 29 win in a row..back to back National Champ, barely lost a SEC championship game and now they were left out of a playoff..where there is no fucking way anyone could argue Georgia wasn't a top 4 team.

Did Georgia have an assload of opt outs? No. They have 15+ players on that team that will most likely be on an NFL roster next year and multiple first round draft most likely.

Florida State had a chance to make a statement, and the statement they made was they are a bunch of bitches that are now whining they they got blown out.