2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
that catfight about the rules surrounding the tush push was way more entertaining than any NFL game this weekend.
More entertaining than the dumbest take of all time?

For those of you that missed it, I present the dumbest idea EVER suggested on the internet.
See how the center and guards are going low, now imagine just not trying to stop the QB (why bother no has yet) but instead you now intentionally fall with all your weight with your knees between the the helmet and the pads on the neck of the offensive lineman potentially breaking their necks, you now win the game because who are they going to trot out there? If you don’t paralyze them they will think twice about that shit and if they do, do it again eventually they will get the message and stop.

Hurt them.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
What would the Bengals record be if Joe didn't suck playing through his injuries and they let this Browning dude play?

• 1Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Why the fuck are they having him walk that far, even with help, instead of throwing him on the cart?

• 1Solidarity

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
ouch, that looks painful
That looks really similar to what happened to me, one of my fellow lineman slammed a guy on to my right leg and my ankle turned the same way. Of course I came back early and never really recovered, ended up getting a stress fracture early the next season.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Did the Jag's back up QB just get hurt on his first play?
CJ Beathard's best trait when he was on the 49ers, was his ability to take a hit. That poor guy got beat to shit on those teams.

• 1Worf