2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
NdVaxO.gif

Also, idk why Oblio decided to start posting in this thread, but he is definitely going to have to start rocking a Polk High avatar if he plans on sticking around.

View attachment 503070
Because I started watching football again after a ~10year hiatus. What I didn't realize is that a large % of Sunday's posts are alcohol driven. Knowing that now I won't bother responding or commenting most posts. So yeah my bad.

I just didn't realize how much I missed football until I started watching again.

EDIT: Never say I am not a team player.
1701791860705.png

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
How's about you claim a team then? Seachickens?
I have always hated the Seahawks. When I was a kid I thought their uniforms were ugly so I hated them.

I don't really have an NFL team.

I will probably rock with the Raiders, because my kids were born in Vegas.

• 2Pathetic
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I have always hated the Seahawks. When I was a kid I thought their uniforms were ugly so I hated them.

I don't really have an NFL team.

I will probably rock with the Raiders, because my kids were born in Vegas.
Mark Davis Sport GIF by UFC

Sweet, now we can properly make fun of you on Sundays!

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I feel the need for a George Kittle appreciation post. He didn't score on Sunday, but if you watch all 3 of Deebo's touchdowns, Kittle is out there wrecking people in front of him. Aside from Trent Williams, I don't know if there's a better blocker in the NFL. Safetys and corners see him coming and they just don't want any.

dm_231203_Niners_Deebo_TD.jpg

When Kittle and Williams line up next to each other it's just embarrassing what they do to D-lines sometimes.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Now that the weekend is over and the Eagles have been exposed, the MVP award is a 3 person race. Dak will eliminate Hurts this weekend.

• 1Worf
  • 1I Came
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Didn't realize people were serious about this shit. Has that choke artist actually beaten a team over .500 yet?
Lol. If the Seahawks had beaten Dallas they would be over .500 and you'd still parrot the same talking points. Retard.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Very well could be a repeat of last year.
QB draw up the middle with like ten seconds left and no timeouts which your trash tier coach refuses to admit was a fucking retarded playcall? My apologies in advance for inaccurate shit talking if that wasn't last year, it's a struggle to keep it all sorted these days.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
QB draw up the middle with like ten seconds left and no timeouts which your trash tier coach refuses to admit was a fucking retarded playcall? My apologies in advance for inaccurate shit talking if that wasn't last year, it's a struggle to keep it all sorted these days.
It's been the last TWO years. Your shit talking is squarely on point.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Didn't realize people were serious about this shit. Has that choke artist actually beaten a team over .500 yet?

Yes 2 so far this year. Aside form the seahawks, the jets were undefeated when we beat them.

• 1Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Only thing worse than a no team faggot is a low info no team faggot

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Only thing worse than a no team faggot is a low info no team faggot
Cowboys fans are definitely worse than no teamers, although I concede that you're nowhere near as bad as Eagles fans.

Also, speaking strictly hypothetically, most fans of a certain Illinois based team are no team faggots because unlike Bubbles Bubbles they actually have enough self-respect to not want to be publicly associated with such an embarrassment of a franchise. Of course I wouldn't really know anything about that because I'm a dedicated no team faggot.