2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Cowboys fans are definitely worse than no teamers, although I concede that you're nowhere near as bad as Eagles fans.

Also, speaking strictly hypothetically, most fans of a certain Illinois based team are no team faggots because unlike Bubbles Bubbles they actually have enough self-respect to not want to be publicly associated with such an embarrassment of a franchise. Of course I wouldn't really know anything about that because I'm a dedicated no team faggot.
If I was an Illini fan, I'd not admit it either.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I just more meant the flag he got before they were all set off. Cause I'm pretty sure they flagged him for it

The tackle was borderline. The punch to the receiver's kidney as he came in made it look a lot worse. Initially I didn't even think the flag was for the tackle but for the altercation afterwards. The ejection had to be for making a white man smell his finger unless he'd had some flags/warnings earlier in the game too. I guess that's possible, greenlaw is a dirty player.

Has the NFL said anything about it? I assume the head of security guy was ejected for what he said since he didn't do anything other than slap the hand out of his face. I'd like to know the official story on that.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The tackle was borderline. The punch to the receiver's kidney as he came in made it look a lot worse. Initially I didn't even think the flag was for the tackle but for the altercation afterwards. The ejection had to be for making a white man smell his finger unless he'd had some flags/warnings earlier in the game too. I guess that's possible, greenlaw is a dirty player.

Has the NFL said anything about it? I assume the head of security guy was ejected for what he said since he didn't do anything other than slap the hand out of his face. I'd like to know the official story on that.

Huh? Security guy pushed the other team's player away which is why he had a finger shoved in his face. It was pretty minor and looked like he was more trying to get between them to break things up, but the NFL doesn't want random people deputizing themselves to interfere with shit

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Huh? Security guy pushed the other team's player away which is why he had a finger shoved in his face. It was pretty minor and looked like he was more trying to get between them to break things up, but the NFL doesn't want random people deputizing themselves to interfere with shit
Is he a random person as the head of security? Isn't it normal for coaches etc to help break up sideline fights? Seems like that's common but maybe I don't see those fights often enough because my team isn't a bunch of thugs and cheap shot artists with cockroaches for fans.

Oh and ameraves, the tackle wasn't as bad as this one that was a no call. Same basic tackle but in bounds.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Is he a random person as the head of security? Isn't it normal for coaches etc to help break up sideline fights? Seems like that's common but maybe I don't see those fights often enough because my team isn't a bunch of thugs and cheap shot artists with cockroaches for fans.

Yes, are you serious? You think security is supposed to break up trash talking? And that security and coaches are even close to the same thing? Even a coach would be in shit for that. You usually only see that in a full out brawl

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The funniest part of the whole thing is the idea that all these peak condition muscle bound football players need protection from that tub of guts.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

Oh and ameraves, the tackle wasn't as bad as this one that was a no call. Same basic tackle but in bounds.

See I found that tackle to be way more egregious and probably deserved a flag. I just don't understand the one on the Eagles game, but I guess it was because it was after the whistle.

The part that is the most bullshit is the 49ers lose a player for the game and the Eagles lose a nobody that has nothing to do with the game. It's just not at all fair. So I expect the NFL to come down on the Eagles and send out some sort of statement emphasizing this. Otherwise you are just going to have teams have a bunch of non players on the sidelines trying to instigate shit and get players tossed.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Cowboys fans are definitely worse than no teamers, although I concede that you're nowhere near as bad as Eagles fans.

Also, speaking strictly hypothetically, most fans of a certain Illinois based team are no team faggots because unlike Bubbles Bubbles they actually have enough self-respect to not want to be publicly associated with such an embarrassment of a franchise. Of course I wouldn't really know anything about that because I'm a dedicated no team faggot.
No team faggots who are "no team faggots" only because their franchise sucks ass are even worse than actual no team faggots. Own your shit team. This avatar originated from the Dennis Erickson days of the 49ers.

The Bears went to a Super Bowl with Sexy Rexy more recently than the Cowboys have been to one and look at how many of those bozos post here.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Is he a random person as the head of security?
Then why the fuck is he touching the chalk line and not facing the shitty crowd/fans? Is he seriously there because he expects the opposing team to storm over and start wailing on Siriani?

Teams need to just hire a bunch of goons to roam the sidelines and taunt players if this is seriously what the league is going to allow. I get the unnecessary roughness call on Greenlaw, but how in the fuck can you get ejected for putting hands on personnel not even fucking involved in the game? A coach, an assistant, hell even a team doctor/training staff I'd understand. But some random fucking fat Tony goon? Give me a break.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Only losers brag about going to Superbowls Mr. 1995.
Only losers run away from their team when they suck or try to claim they don't have "a team". I'd still support my team no matter how fucking shit they are or how many Super Bowls they were losing. It's one of the reasons I don't think Tarrant Tarrant is that bad of a dude. Dude has been the sole Lions fan and owned it.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
No team faggots who are "no team faggots" only because their franchise sucks ass are even worse than actual no team faggots. Own your shit team. This avatar originated from the Dennis Erickson days of the 49ers.

The Bears went to a Super Bowl with Sexy Rexy more recently than the Cowboys have been to one and look at how many of those bozos post here.
Except I wouldn't know shit about that because I'm a dedicated no team faggot. The Bears played an entire season 10 minutes away from me while Soldier Field was getting butchered and I still never went to a game. Daez is a bitch but I actually was something of a Niners fan as a kid, partially because their dynasty was the most amazing thing ever at the time but mostly because they were my favorite team in Tecmo Super Bowl.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I actually was something of a Niners fan as a kid

See Web Development GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I grew up in Los Angeles and my Dad never watched the NFL except for playoffs/Superbowl. My Dad played ball in college too and has always preferred the college game so we went to a lot of UCLA games at the Rose Bowl. All the NFL teams left LA so I didn't really have a team, but I always had a least favorite and that is/was the Seahawks.

I did like the Saints a lot as a kid because I loved Iron Head and their LB core of Jackson, Mills, Johnson & Swilling. After college I was a Pats fan because so many guys I played with were winning Super Bowls with Brady. They are all retired now. Like I said above, even though dip shit ignored it, I am rocking with the Raiders.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
See I found that tackle to be way more egregious and probably deserved a flag. I just don't understand the one on the Eagles game, but I guess it was because it was after the whistle.

The part that is the most bullshit is the 49ers lose a player for the game and the Eagles lose a nobody that has nothing to do with the game. It's just not at all fair. So I expect the NFL to come down on the Eagles and send out some sort of statement emphasizing this. Otherwise you are just going to have teams have a bunch of non players on the sidelines trying to instigate shit and get players tossed.

I'm actually ok with the tackle against the Cowboys. It started well in-bounds and I think the slam part being a penalty is about passers, but not 100% on that.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
No suicide directives

are you saying I'm a Bears fan? Sir, you need to go and suck off a tranny and as he cums into your mouth, you put a shotgun under your chin and blow the trigger

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
are you saying I'm a Bears fan? Sir, you need to go and suck off a tranny and as he cums into your mouth, you put a shotgun under your chin and blow the trigger
I'm impressed at how many levels of stupid you managed to pack into such a short response.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user