2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Can't believe a 49er holds that record. Fucking stupid bullshit bitch fuck shit
Jack Nicholson Deal With It GIF

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Very tired of Taylor always going for it instead of taking the easy FG. The percentage is not good this year.

Those three points will probably end up being the difference in this game.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
So let’s go with the game was rigged, we talking the refs did it for money/gambling or the NFL is the WWE. I’d like to know which one the people who believe that think, because if it’s the WWE then that would mean the Eagles are losing today or next week because a Dallas win last night means nothing if the Eagles win out or even if the 49ers win one game. Why would you as the NFL pull something like that with out some greater plan.

Now to the refs, if they wanted the cowboys to win just fucking call every time Micah Parsons is held and the Lions wouldn’t have scored shit for points, easier way to rig the game as a ref.

so about that Eagles loss

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

Should these guys even be judging plays? Sounds like a demotion to NCAA is the best option.

Last edited:

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
It'd be too soon to let him go this year, but we'd need to see improvement in the following:

- Better offensive strategies against defenses that disrupt your primary gameplan. If all a defense has to do to stop you is drop linebackers deep or just run a cover 3 shell then that's not good enough.

- Better playcalling when the O-line is not performing well. If you know the week before a couple of starters on the line are going to be out, holding out hope the backups can block for 3chilling to implement a game plan is pure delusion.

- stop being cute on 4th down and take the easy points. I don't care if the result was a win, I'm still not pleased we failed on 4th and goal conversions against bad teams like the Jets and Panthers. 3 additional points make a big difference, especially if you take them in the 1st half.

- Fangio isn't the right guy at D-coordinator. The system is supposedly "complex" but the looks are the same and once a team like Baltimore and Buffalo figure it out, Fangio is too inflexible and will never do anything crazy to mix it up.

You look smart when it works, but defenses definitely have this offense figured out and I haven't seen anything that looks like adapting.

Yeah, I'm not advocating this year or next but was just wondering what your goals are. Mine are SB but there's another couple Dolphins places where I post which really only care if we make playoffs or have good stats. Dolphins are 11-5, but that's still damn good!! I sent them the same question and they thought I was crazy. How can you even think that about the guy that has only beat one good team this year and that team chokes all the time?!! He's amazing!

He reminds me of an offensive Brandon Staley. "These types of games just happen sometimes. No big deal, guys." Tua seems the same. I don't think either would lambast Kaderious Toney for being a complete fuckup in a game like Mahomes did. You need accountability. You need anger when you play like an utter embarrassment.

• 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard

Should these guys even be calling plays? Sounds like a demotion to NCAA is the best option.
They literally watched a lion trip a cowboy and called it on the Cowboys, they can’t figure out which team is which how can they figure out things like 2 foot tall numbers.

Fired is what they should be.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Very tired of Taylor always going for it instead of taking the easy FG. The percentage is not good this year.

Those three points will probably end up being the difference in this game.

Well looks like they won't matter. We'll just straight up lose.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>

Should these guys even be judging plays? Sounds like a demotion to NCAA is the best option.
Didn't this assclown crew also fuck up the CJ Stroud roughing the passer call that put him in the Concussion protocol while the Texans had a glimmer of playoff hopes this year? I thought I read that somewhere but may be conflating it with the Fields hit as well.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
They are no worse than all the other crews that refuse to call holding on offensive linemen going against Parsons.
I think you need to watch more games. Pretty much all of the top rushers are held on the regular.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, I'm not advocating this year or next but was just wondering what your goals are. Mine are SB but there's another couple Dolphins places where I post which really only care if we make playoffs or have good stats. Dolphins are 11-5, but that's still damn good!! I sent them the same question and they thought I was crazy. How can you even think that about the guy that has only beat one good team this year and that team chokes all the time?!! He's amazing!

He reminds me of an offensive Brandon Staley. "These types of games just happen sometimes. No big deal, guys." Tua seems the same. I don't think either would lambast Kaderious Toney for being a complete fuckup in a game like Mahomes did. You need accountability. You need anger when you play like an utter embarrassment.
You'd have to ask me again in a year. The goal is always SB but asking someone in their 2nd year to get you there is tough. Next year is pivotal to see how he took the lessons from this year.

You can have accountability without anger. It's hard to say with today's generation of players, where a lot of them don't take that kind of coaching well.

If Buffalo blows us out and we are flat in the wildcard round, I'll start to sour on him if it starts happening again next year. Great coaches adapt and if he can't fix it with an offseason, then it's not going to work out.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
You'd have to ask me again in a year. The goal is always SB but asking someone in their 2nd year to get you there is tough. Next year is pivotal to see how he took the lessons from this year.

You can have accountability without anger. It's hard to say with today's generation of players, where a lot of them don't take that kind of coaching well.

If Buffalo blows us out and we are flat in the wildcard round, I'll start to sour on him if it starts happening again next year. Great coaches adapt and if he can't fix it with an offseason, then it's not going to work out.

Yeah, that's me. I'm giving him 3 years without major expectations and a fourth prove it year. That should be plenty. He's better than just about all of them but Shula but shit or get off the pot comes for everyone.

The players should be angry, not the coaches. The coaches should show massive disappointment and let the angry players do the hard work. If you don't have any angry players, then that's probably a problem.

• 1Solidarity

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, that's me. I'm giving him 3 years without major expectations and a fourth prove it year. That should be plenty. He's better than just about all of them but Shula but shit or get off the pot comes for everyone.

I'm praying Fangio gets hired as a coach somewhere and we get another DC because they aren't going to get rid of him (even though they should since the system is awful against good QB's). In an alternate timeline, another team hired Brian Flores 4-5 years ago, and he became our DC last year instead.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Hah, apparently these are the grades that ESPN gave these trades when they happened.
1704071187381.png

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Fadaar

That guy
I think you need to watch more games. Pretty much all of the top rushers are held on the regular.

yeah if they called holding every time it happened no plays would ever count. they have to pick and choose on plays where the QB would have probably maybe definitely been sacked if not held.

• 1Like