2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
kinda got lost to me in the Stafford heading back to Ford Field thing yesterday but the other game with interesting QB thing going on is Texans hosting the Browns and Watson is on IR

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
kinda got lost in the Stafford heading back to Ford Field thing yesterday but the other game with interesting QB thing going on is Texans hosting the Browns and Watson is on IR
Huge story lines for Wild Card weekend

Stafford / Goff trade bowl
Texans / Browns Wilson bowl
Tyreek Hill returns to KC
McCarthy vs Green Bay

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
LOL quinn is never sniffing a head coach job again unless hes an interim when they fire the fat frog

I don't think that's quite true, but it's close. I think DQ has one more shot at head coaching and if that fails his NFL days might be over. Teams will probably give him a chance but hopefully he's not interested till he's won a few more rings with the cowboys.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Huge story lines for Wild Card weekend

Stafford / Goff trade bowl
Texans / Browns Wilson bowl
Tyreek Hill returns to KC
McCarthy vs Green Bay

I heard about all that, and all I could think of was how it makes the "wwe scripted" theory that much more plausible.

• 3Like
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I heard about all that, and all I could think of was how it makes the "wwe scripted" theory that much more plausible.
They already tipped their hand with the "official Superbowl colors." Script is locked.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
They already tipped their hand with the "official Superbowl colors." Script is locked.

Cool, never heard of this. I dunno though, the green from last year is kind of a stretch. That looks more like Miami was supposed to be there. But if it holds true, who are we thinking? Baltimore / san fran are the obvious choice being #1 seeds. But I like Baltimore and Tampa better. My dark horse pick would be the rams (that purple compared to their light blue is about as close as the eagles were to that blue-green color) and KC.

Actually, my dark dark horse pick would be the texans for the red, and for jerry to wash all the cowboy uniforms together and give the white jerseys a purple tint.

nfl-fans-think-super-bowl-858173256.jpg

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Anyone who watched Quinn’s defense make James Cool Into a pro bowler and think he’s a good coach is laughable.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Now that I'm in the right thread...

Such a strange year for the Chiefs given their recent past. #2 scoring defense in the league (and might even be #1 if you take away the turnovers returned for a TD). #2 in yards per game. I honestly feel few on the national stage talk about their defense. I think if they have any shot of advancing in the playoffs it will be because of that defense.

• 3Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Reid should be on the phone trying to get Bieniemy back to come in and knock some heads around in that offense.

• 3Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

The Fix Is In: The Showbiz Manipulations of the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL and NASCAR Amazon.com

• 1Seriously?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Somebody better hire Steve Wilks as a HC or we won't get our extra 3rd round pick next year.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Did not see this one coming. But there have been narratives of him becoming the coach of the Patriots next season for quite awhile.

Time to follow suit Seattle. Get some fresh blood!

• 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Its been a while and Harbaugh is a great college coach but wasn't he gifted a stacked 49ers team and somewhat ruined it?