2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Is this where we come to crown the cowboys superbowl champs?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Who was that? Is she related to someone on the field, or just an emotive fan that they fell in love with? I liked watching her. Can't decide if it would be better if she was married to herbert or if she was a random fan.

I'm guessing she's not a "nobody" just because that looks like a box.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Here is the next thing the NFL will be working to ban

• 1Barf
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Is it just me or has the entire NFL 'product' gone downhill? I was telling my wife that this was the 1st weekend that I saw a game that was borderline exciting and there is no real 'good' team. Also during the regular season I usually could not keep up with the current NFL forum thread due to activity, now it seems like a dead zone.

Keeping in mind I'm a Panthers fan so, you know , use small words

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

I heard the fight started when a Dallas fan said Hebert's career was going to be wasted with a retard coach just like Dak's was. Chargers fans weren't as upset with him being compared to Dak as the inevitability of it happening with the Chargers Curse. As an example of it in action, I've heard ESPN 'experts' say that Eric Bienemy would make a fantastic Chargers coach.....

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is it just me or has the entire NFL 'product' gone downhill? I was telling my wife that this was the 1st weekend that I saw a game that was borderline exciting and there is no real 'good' team. Also during the regular season I usually could not keep up with the current NFL forum thread due to activity, now it seems like a dead zone.

Keeping in mind I'm a Panthers fan so, you know , use small words
Yes. There's maybe 4 teams that are actually fun to watch in the NFL right now. Don't worry, none of them are in our division.

• 1Worf

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
It's weird. I cannot put my finger on it. If it was man eating defences I would have zero issue with it. Hell I love low scoring defensive battles. This year it's just looked like shit all around. I didn't even bother to find a stream for the Panthers this past weekend, what was the point.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Long time ago, I was a Colts season ticket holder for a few years, until we moved out of state. Going to be in Indy this weekend and thought I might take the kids to see a game since I have not been in the stadium since the "new" one was built and I seldom get them on TV in my area. HOLY FUCK these ticket prices. How in the hell are they filling stadiums? It's going to be at least a grand to take a family of four and get decent seats?

• 1Mother of God