marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
the blood was definitely flowing from what little they showed it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How did everyone’s teams do this weekend?

Aight GIF by Luke Guy

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
How did everyone’s teams do this weekend?
Cries in Carolina Panthers

I mean the Raiders fired the GM and the coach and benched the QB cuz of 3-5 record (they won this week btw, and it was almost a blowout. And before you go 'it's the giants' , CP lost playing them this year) but 1-7? Business as usual. Makes me sad that I am no longer in Charlotte NC, as excellent tickets would be piss easy to get now.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Burning all timeouts with over 10 minutes to go in the 4th pretty nuts. Luckily Buffalo always seems to fold v Cincy lately.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Mad about 49ers not winning in a month? The fuck are you talking about?😂
Hmm... 🤔

RIP 49ers dynasty
10/8/23 - 10/15/23
It's official: 49ers were exposed as giant pussies and faggots.
49ers confirmed shit tier team in full free fall mode.
Maybe the 49ers are just dogshit?
Yeah, bro. You're definitely not acting like a little ragebaby ever since Dallas got smoked 42-10.
It's weird that you think this has any relevance.
Relevant or not, it's very Daezuel Daezuel esque to think the refs are the reason Dallas sucks ass at football.

• 1Cutler

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Hmm... 🤔

Yeah, bro. You're definitely not acting like a little ragebaby ever since Dallas got smoked 42-10.

Relevant or not, it's very Daezuel Daezuel esque to think the refs are the reason Dallas sucks ass at football.

Imagine being such a fragile pussy that 4 posts over the course of 4 weeks sends you into a retard rage :emoji_joy:.

Good to know lazy trolling works so well on you though, cry harder

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Bills will have to get some depth and youth on the defensive side of the ball, and probably need an actual RB1 to have a running game. Buffalo has a brutal stretch coming up after Denver next week: Jets, Eagles, Bye, Kansas City, Dallas, Chargers. Miami's schedule isn't much easier, but they have the Raiders, Jets x 2, Washington, and Tennessee. They should keep McDermott because the defense still looks solid despite losing Matt Milano and Tre'Davious White, but on the other hand they consistently play down to bad teams (losing to the Zach Wilson Jets and the Patriots).

I'm more worried about the Jets at this point with that defense.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Woke up to see my wicked parlay cover 6 outta 7 teams. I got super stoked because I forgot who I picked for the Monday night team to cover.

Chanur Chanur Denamian Denamian

Spongebob Squarepants Ngapa GIF by The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge On The Run

• 1Worf