2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Anyone watching the Saints Vikings game? Joshua Dobbs the Viking's rookie QB is doing some pretty amazing plays. He's running it himself a lot but his long range throws are amazingly precise too.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone watching the Saints Vikings game? Joshua Dobbs the Viking's rookie QB is doing some pretty amazing plays. He's running it himself a lot but his long range throws are amazingly precise too.
You must not have watched any Cardinals games. Because he was pretty good there. Surprised they traded him away.

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You must not have watched any Cardinals games. Because he was pretty good there. Surprised they traded him away.
Something about the way he gloats after some plays makes me think he's probably a douche to those around him too.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1699819277173.png

Last edited:

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
anyone else having issues seeing whatever Regime Regime is posting? curious if it is just me or not? Had another like it in the college thread.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I do not at all understand what just happened with the 49ers and that TD getting called back.

Edit: Just saw the replay. 49ers sideline being dumb

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I do not at all understand what just happened with the 49ers and that TD getting called back.

Edit: Just saw the replay. 49ers sideline being dumb
We needed more Tomlin and less retard on that play.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm at a hockey game so I probably won't be able to watch the Lions beat the Chargers.

I just wanted to give a preemptive fuck you Staley and whatever bullshit you engage in to cost us the game.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
49ers looking back on track after a few real rough weeks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Man, is CJ Stroud for real or what? Dude has looked amazing

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users