2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Anyone watching the bills against a top 3 defense in NYJ and what they have done today should now realized how bad Dorsey was fucking HammerCock Allen

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Brock and the 49ers looked great for most of the game today, but got a bit lazy towards the end. Looks like we may have lost our All Pro safety as well.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Denamian Denamian are you switching to pills now?

Why change what is clearly working for me?

Getting sleep instead of watching the game was probably the best decision I'll make all week.

Drunk We Did It GIF

• 4Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The officiating in this Seahawks-Rams games was some of the worst I've seen all season.

Would have rather lost this game, this team is not good.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
The officiating in this Seahawks-Rams games was some of the worst I've seen all season.

Would have rather lost this game, this team is not good.
This was the game where I was ready to hope for tanking if we lost... But I will never not be happy beating the seachickens.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Also, I'm still baffled by the decision to pass on 2nd and goal when the Seahawks had 1 timeout left and we were down 2. Just fucking moronic decision that probably should have cost the Rams the game.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hope the Bills can actually make a run now. Only problem is our D has been decimated by injuries, was dominate against the Jets but I fear the Eagles will have their way with us next week.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I hope Wilson has been sacked for the last time in his so called NFL career. What a fucking pile of shit. Saleh is a retad. Wilson should have been benched 4 games ago.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sorry Denamian Denamian my team tried to blow that game, but the Chargers were not about to let anyone out Charger them.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I hope Wilson has been sacked for the last time in his so called NFL career. What a fucking pile of shit. Saleh is a retad. Wilson should have been benched 4 games ago.

Are you really from Europe or is that just where your VPN is located? With how involved you are with US politics and sports, it's hard to believe you're European.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
If the Lions fans want to be ungrateful about being at the tip top of their division for the first time in a long time, maybe they need another decade of humble pie.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
If the Lions fans want to be ungrateful about being at the tip top of their division for the first time in a long time, maybe they need another decade of humble pie.

I don’t think that’s the case at all. I think 3 REALLY bad passes and being responsible for 3 turnovers by himself elicited people being upset with him.

which they absolutely should have been at the time.