My jinx failed

1700541281793.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
WTF Regime Regime ? Taylor wasn't at the game tonight?! No wonder they couldn't pull off the win.

• 2Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I can buy Moore's usage b/c he's been less than average, even. But it's just weird watching Rice make plays every time they can get him the ball and not see them pushing him hard now that they're post bye this year. Why do they have so many separate plays/packages for guys like Moore/Toney, etc, and traded to get Mecole Hardman back? It's just weird. They miss that 2nd solid option behind Kelce that Juju brought last year. Not that he was anything special, but he was something they could count on, at least.
Yeah, I agree. Rice did have some bad drops at the start of the season but I feel like he's at least been the most hopeful of all their options. It's sad when you're missing Juju but he definitely was a solid guy for Mahomes to turn to.

Trading draft picks to get Hardman back just tells me Reid/Veach haven't learned anything. It'd be one thing to pick him up off waivers but to actually use draft capital? Insane. Hardman had plenty of fumbles, drops, boneheaded plays and could never turn the corner. They're just too in love with stud athletes instead of guys solid in the fundamentals. God, give me an Adam Thielen any day over pretty much anyone on the Chiefs right now.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, I agree. Rice did have some bad drops at the start of the season but I feel like he's at least been the most hopeful of all their options. It's sad when you're missing Juju but he definitely was a solid guy for Mahomes to turn to.

Trading draft picks to get Hardman back just tells me Reid/Veach haven't learned anything. It'd be one thing to pick him up off waivers but to actually use draft capital? Insane. Hardman had plenty of fumbles, drops, boneheaded plays and could never turn the corner. They're just too in love with stud athletes instead of guys solid in the fundamentals. God, give me an Adam Thielen any day over pretty much anyone on the Chiefs right now.

Granted, he's actually had some uncharacteristic drops this year, but I think someone like McLaurin getting traded to Chiefs would instantly be a stud there for Mahomes and super reliable guy. Not sure we would trade him, though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
WTF Regime Regime ? Taylor wasn't at the game tonight?! No wonder they couldn't pull off the win.
Dunno what to say. Have fun with them in the playoffs. I highly doubt we’ll see you in the Super Bowl if our shit ass WR corp can’t catch any more fucking balls.

Absolute pure dog shit.

also

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Gonna hear some chatter about Eric Bieniemy at this point. The Chiefs had always been a strong second half team until his year. Last year they were 3rd in second half points per game, 9th in 2021, 10th in 2020, and 9th in 2019. Core offensive players didn't change too much -- if anything, our line is stronger (excepting the penalties) though our WR are worse without Juju. So what else is a big difference besides Bieniemy? We're 2nd in first half points so it seems teams are adjusting a lot better than the Chiefs are.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Gonna hear some chatter about Eric Bieniemy at this point. The Chiefs had always been a strong second half team until his year. Last year they were 3rd in second half points per game, 9th in 2021, 10th in 2020, and 9th in 2019. Core offensive players didn't change too much -- if anything, our line is stronger (excepting the penalties) though our WR are worse without Juju. So what else is a big difference besides Bieniemy? We're 2nd in first half points so it seems teams are adjusting a lot better than the Chiefs are.
I mean with all those dropped passes Eric would not have made a damn difference.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Eagles are taking years off my life this season. Every game is a grind. This Eagles defense is so porous yet they hold the Chiefs to 0 in the second half, I don't know how.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's crazy how a guy like that even gets in the pros.
Dude began his career as Rogers clipboard holder and I guess he got brought on as part of Rogers extended crew. I don't see him as anything better than Zach Wilson, but the Jets are desperately trying to get something going when in reality their season was over the day they signed Rogers. Not that Rogers is bad, but he was never going to survive behind that OLine against the D's they had scheduled for their first six weeks. Dude was already getting constantly dinged up when we still had him and we had a good OLine up until this year. The Jets OLine might be the worst in football at the moment.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Dude began his career as Rogers clipboard holder and I guess he got brought on as part of Rogers extended crew. I don't see him as anything better than Zach Wilson, but the Jets are desperately trying to get something going when in reality their season was over the day they signed Rogers. Not that Rogers is bad, but he was never going to survive behind that OLine against the D's they had scheduled for their first six weeks. Dude was already getting constantly dinged up when we still had him and we had a good OLine up until this year. The Jets OLine might be the worst in football at the moment.
The real crime was not spending those weeks before the trade deadline passed to find another QB and sticking with Zach Wilson. They already knew who he was after 2 seasons and didn't address it once Rodgers went down.

Literally anyone else. Any backup you've never heard of. Some practice squad guy. Trey Lance. The Jets were the Jets and did this to themselves and their fans.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This is pretty interesting. Wonder what it looks like for all the other teams.

DickTrickle

The real crime was not spending those weeks before the trade deadline passed to find another QB and sticking with Zach Wilson. They already knew who he was after 2 seasons and didn't address it once Rodgers went down.

Literally anyone else. Any backup you've never heard of. Some practice squad guy. Trey Lance. The Jets were the Jets and did this to themselves and their fans.
The could have had Joshua Dobbs, who is a 10x upgrade this season. Fuck, call Joe Flacco again. Somehow Saleh has been cucked to Wilson for a long time. I don't get the loyalty/ignorance.

• 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>

Don't underestimate the retarded nature of Nate Hackett. The dude had players hugging each in practice when he was Denver's coach.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Fwiw, Commanders are 9th in 2nd half points per game this year.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Imagine the craziness if the Bills beat the Eagles this Sunday in an obvious trap game.

Philly is going to be riding high off their SB rematch win, i bet they sleep on my precious Bills.

Not gonna lie boys, its beena tough year, this game is make or brake it for Buffalo. IN fact the next 3 vs Philly, KC and Dallas are just insane.
If Allen can keep getting "right" with the new OC, we have a chance.

• 2Like