2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm glad we got some assets back for Sweat/Chase Young...but man do we get no pressure now without them.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'm glad we got some assets back for Sweat/Chase Young...but man do we get no pressure now without them.
What are your thoughts on Howell? He's racking up a ton of yardage this year but I'm just seeing him from a fantasy perspective.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Who's ready for their retinas to be burned off by the action green Seahawks unis tonight?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

What are your thoughts on Howell? He's racking up a ton of yardage this year but I'm just seeing him from a fantasy perspective.

I'd like to see him with a real OL. I think he's a guy we can go with and build around, though. Throws the ball really well and can be mobile. Obviously he's been a bit of a hit in fantasy b/c people were drafting him as a QB2 or even high QB3 in superflex leagues while I think he's like a top 8 QB in fantasy currently? Real football we throw it more than anyone, so his numbers are somewhat inflated...but you can't watch him without noticing he can make a lot of throws we haven't had from a QB in awhile. Not since Cousins at least. Kid has only started 13 games in his career, too, so he'll continue to improve.

Obviously have to see how things play out, but if we're not seriously looking to draft the best LT we can with our 1st right now we're doing something wrong.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I'd like to see him with a real OL. I think he's a guy we can go with and build around, though. Throws the ball really well and can be mobile. Obviously he's been a bit of a hit in fantasy b/c people were drafting him as a QB2 or even high QB3 in superflex leagues while I think he's like a top 8 QB in fantasy currently? Real football we throw it more than anyone, so his numbers are somewhat inflated...but you can't watch him without noticing he can make a lot of throws we haven't had from a QB in awhile. Not since Cousins at least. Kid has only started 13 games in his career, too, so he'll continue to improve.

Obviously have to see how things play out, but if we're not seriously looking to draft the best LT we can with our 1st right now we're doing something wrong.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Merrith

When you thought Charbonnet in ppr would be an easy start over James Cook v Philly in fantasy.

• 2Worf

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Cowboys are 8-3.

The win total of the 8 teams they beat is 22. (No team with more than 4)
The loss total of the 3 teams they lost to is 12. (9 by the Cardinals alone)

This Cowboys team is a bottom feeder.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Cowboys are 8-3.

The win total of the 8 teams they beat is 22. (No team with more than 4)
The loss total of the 3 teams they lost to is 12. (9 by the Cardinals alone)

They'll be able to answer that question a little better as season goes on. Have Seattle, Buffalo, Miami, Detroit...in addition to Philly another time. NFC is just so polarized with actual good teams (Philly, San Fran, probably Dallas...maaaaaaybe Detroit?) and the rest of the conference who none are above mediocre at best.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well I can turn this one off.

Tired Good Night GIF by MLB

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Hey, our merry team of tard kickers could win a superbowl. I mean o-face eli managed it with the giants, so our backup qb dak might sneak one in on the whole NFL. It is satisfying knowing our team can beat the shit out of some bad teams at least. Aint no chargeritis in the big D as we dunk 40 points on teams that deserve it.

• 1Like