2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This season is weird, no team looks dominant. 49ers defense is solid so I could see them going to the SB

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
As preposterous as I thought it earlier in the season, I can think of no better coronation for Love as starter... than the Packers to win the 7th seed and get absolutely obliterated by the 49ers.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
As preposterous as I thought it earlier in the season, I can think of no better coronation for Love as starter... than the Packers to win the 7th seed and get absolutely obliterated by the 49ers.
You’re welcome

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm happy just being competitive. Big lea0 forward for a young team.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
If this game plays out the way it currently is, with a GB win, and Jacksonville wins tomorrow night, KC will actually be the 4 seed in the AFC.... Wild.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Three Blind Mice Hockey Ref GIF by Fayetteville Marksmen

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Awful call. "Miracle" Mahomes drives always have some sort of terrible ref assistance.

• 2Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Weird to me they didn't try something to the sideline earlier to get closer. The no PI call on the MVS deep shot was hilarious. Refs always bail out the Chiefs my ass haha. That call was biggest miss, b/c they would have been on the 10 (inside it?) with like 35-40 seconds left, plenty of time to have a much better shot.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Whelp, hope that crew isn't working any playoff games, holy shit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user