2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That was one of the worst officiative drives i've ever seen on both sides of the ball

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Chiefs really don't look like they have it this year and for the first time in a long time it's because of the offense.

That three game losing streak by the 49ers looks like an aberration now; they're still my pick to go all the way.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If the forty niners can avoid the usual rash of injuries that should be there a year I think.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Chiefs really don't look like they have it this year and for the first time in a long time it's because of the offense.

That three game losing streak by the 49ers looks like an aberration now; they're still my pick to go all the way.
I live in northern CA and I can't stand them. Hopefully they get taken out but their defense looks good

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

while the Rice post bye bump has been a real thing, it still boggles me the amount they are relying on guys like Toney and Moore. I don't think Mahomes threw a good throw on his interception with like 6 min left in the 4th, but part of it looked like Moore didn't go the way Mahomes was expecting, either.

If they want to improve that offense, I think they're going to have to really condense the WR snaps, and turn up Kelce's involvement to 11 again. I'm sure teams are looking to take him away but they still get him completely wide open enough that I can't imagine they couldn't be making him a bigger feature if they wanted to. That said, he has been dinged up multiple times this year so maybe he isn't 100% and needs to be less of a focus for now.

Their D has been good, but they go parts of games where they give up a lot of time of possession, too.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Next week should be an easy bounce back game.
Shocked Cat GIF

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Hang on a minute. The Cardinals beat the Steelers?!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
that catfight about the rules surrounding the tush push was way more entertaining than any NFL game this weekend.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user