LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
and you took out our foot massager!?

watson-emotional-dafc1c9f-2389-491e-b8a1-729d52d08499.png

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
On the other hand, joggers could opt to not be chippy and just play the fucking game. Guys like Rice, Walter Payton, Sanders, ect had zero issues not getting into chippy shit like that. Modern players are fucking temper tantrum throwing toddlers.

Not even like it was random, Brown shoved Jackson first. It's just grown-up versions of the kids on the courts/fields who start throwing hard flagrant fouls when you score a basket on them etc. because their fragile little egos get hurt and they have no self control.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
They fail to mention he was out of practice for most of last week with a knee injury

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He was ruled out with an injury and didnt practice all week. Hes been awful though so I wouldnt be shocked if there was some truth to that. Definitely the worst trade and signing during the Carroll run.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
I know I am super late on this, but the holidays have been a mess and so has my team's season, they get shut out then put up 63 four days later..... We'll see what happens at the Chiefs game. KRA KRA!! Just Win Baby!
Al Davis Nfl GIF by Las Vegas Raiders

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I know I am super late on this, but the holidays have been a mess and so has my team's season, they get shut out then put up 63 four days later..... We'll see what happens at the Chiefs game. KRA KRA!! Just Win Baby!
Al Davis Nfl GIF by Las Vegas Raiders

Al Davis is straight out of the Necronomicon.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
That dude ran the Raiders for 10 years after he died.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Apparently Ravens players are feeling "disrespected" because the 49ers are 5.5 point favorites.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Apparently Ravens players are feeling "disrespected" because the 49ers are 5.5 point favorites.
I think that is them just trying to hype themselves up. Whenever 2 teams are fairly closely matched, the home team is almost always an automatic 3 point favorite. With the way the 49ers have been playing, 5.5 just isn't that big of a shock. So feel disrespected all you want. Just go out and prove everyone wrong and you don't have to worry about it!

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Its not about respect or disrespect... its about evening out the odds so the house always makes money.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users