2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Don't worry Dan Quinn will bring the Seachickens another title.

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff

• 3Worf
  • 1RAGE
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Titans seem like the kind of team that should be going after Pete, even at his advanced age.
Pete's staying with the team.

Theres literally zero reason to keep him as a coach. The team has been mediocre for 10 years now. His drafting has been terrible. His scheming has been terrible. Have had a bottom 5 defense for the last 5 years. Being stuck in the mushy middle, is the worst place to be in sports. Youre not good enough to contend and not bad enough to get premium draft picks to improve your team. Keeping around a guy in his 70s who wants to play football like its the 90s is moronic. Especially in a division with the Rams and Niners. Who keep zigging around Pete's zag.

• 1Moron
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Pete's staying with the team.

Theres literally zero reason to keep him as a coach. The team has been mediocre for 10 years now. His drafting has been terrible. His scheming has been terrible. Have had a bottom 5 defense for the last 5 years. Being stuck in the mushy middle, is the worst place to be in sports. Youre not good enough to contend and not bad enough to get premium draft picks to improve your team. Keeping around a guy in his 70s who wants to play football like its the 90s is moronic. Especially in a division with the Rams and Niners. Who keep zigging around Pete's zag.
It isn't realistic to keep a top 3-5 defense for 14 years. And if you don't have a top defense, you need a quarterback. Something the Seahawks haven't had in 8-9 years or so.

Not that I think ole Sneaky Pete is amazing, but he did quite a lot with that team once the Legion of Boom, Wilson, etc. started to fracture. Hell, look at what he has been able to do with Geno, an absolute fucking bum in this league before he got to Seattle.

That said, I can't fucking stand Pete's Ellen Degeneris lookin ass, nor his Mr. Ed style gum chewing. Cya, bitch!

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
You don't know he'll stay if offered a head job.

11 winning seasons out of 14, 10 playoff appearances, a title, making Geno look like an NFL QB.

You have no idea what you've lost.

Welcome to being the old Browns. (Or hell the Rams post GSOT lol)

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Don't worry Dan Quinn will bring the Seachickens another title.

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff
Man, my buddy (Seahawks fan) so badly wants him as the HC. I just giggle to myself and am like, yeah sure hope that happens for ya!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Man this is why women shouldn’t be in charge of sports hahah.

Thank god Kim Pegula had a heart attack and is brain dead she was an awful team president

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So Jody Allen is required to sell the team at some point for Paul's charities but has no mandated timeline to do it or something like that. Her making a change like this suggests she has no desire to sell the team anytime soon.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
So Jody Allen is required to sell the team at some point for Paul's charities but has no mandated timeline to do it or something like that. Her making a change like this suggests she has no desire to sell the team anytime soon.

I think 2025 was the soonest she could sell the team... but i agree. The fact they are going to get a new staff suggests shes holding onto them for a while

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Am I the only one who sees Vrabel to Seattle as a natural fit?

Assuming Belichek stays in N.E, that is.

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I'm wondering how to categorize for what teams will fit for Bill next:

1. Teams with dysfunctional ownership that will give Bill whatever he wants but Bill won't go there (Panthers?)
2. Teams with functioning ownership that will give Bill whatever he wants including GM.
3. Teams that won't give Bill GM but are stable and have good partnership potential between Bill and whoever the GM is.
4. Teams that will get rid of a GM to get a GM Bill likes, but will not let him be GM.

Bill will make any defense work, but I do worry about him bringing in most of his inept Offensive coaching staff and running into the same situation he was just in without Brady.

Also sorry Denamian Denamian even Bill would succumb to the curse that haunts your team. You'd probably go 13-4, win the division, and after losing in the AFC Championship game Bill resigns because Spanos made it super awkward by plastering Belichick all over everything, like a kid with a PS5 taking it to school and showing it off to his friends in an obnoxious and unrelenting manner. Belichick is just a high functioning autistic guy who just really loves coaching football and didn't want to be in local commercials for LA car dealerships; he didn't sign up for that.

But you went 6-0 in the division and knocked the Chiefs out in the Divisional round so I would still help you take the victory lap there. The memes for that year would be...electric?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I like Pete and think Seattle lost a damn good coach but he's getting old and some of these guys need to retire. Some being him and Belichick. I see Belichick wanting all the records so him coaching until 74 would make him the oldest, winningest, and losingest coach in history. Who wants to celebrate all those amazing accomplishments with Bill as he silently sits in the corner?! Line up guys!

Urlithani Urlithani , the curse will be that he beats every single winning team they play and lose by 7 or less to every losing team. They will go 9-8 and barely miss the playoffs...for 5 straight years. Book it Denamian Denamian !

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Belichek and Carroll fired. Saban retiring. Harbaugh undoubtedly leaving for the NFL.

The CFP expanding from 4 to 12. Super conferences in the Big Ten and SEC while the Pac 12 folds.

The understatement of the year is that both the college and pro football landscapes will look wildly different next year.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Harbaugh undoubtedly leaving for the PATRIOTS!

FTFY!

It's officially over for the Pats for at least the next 10 years. I'm not sure if any dynasty has gone from HOF coach/QB to relevance in less time than that? Maybe Montana/Young in SF and Favre/Rodgers in GB? But in reality that is so far from the norm it doesn't matter.

I REALLY want Harbaugh to be the next coach.

IMG_20180607_185911.jpg

• 8Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I wouldn't want Harbaugh to be the coach of the 49ers, but I wouldn't want him coaching the Seahawks either.

Belichick is 71 and Carroll is 72. Seems like the natural thing for both of them at this point would be to retire but NFL coaches are not normal people.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Harbaugh being as crazy as he is, I wouldn't in the slightest be surprised he is gonna only look at NFC teams just so he can rematch his big bro in the Super Bowl. Toss in playing the 9'ers twice a year and Seahawks look pretty good for him.

• 1Like