2023 AssHat Voting round 3

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I had to take the bitch off ignore... What a little baby.
irony GIF

• 3Worf
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I had to take the bitch off ignore to see why everyone is dunking him. Holy shit. He went full Foler. What a little baby.
He's posted himself into a weird quantum state where we are not sure if he actually wants to be asshat of the year or it's all a front to save face, so now he is going to look like a twat no matter what.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
He's posted himself into a weird quantum state where we are not sure if he actually wants to be asshat of the year or it's all a front to save face, so now he is going to look like a twat no matter what.

Don't worry, Bro. I've upped my shit posting game, I'm ready for this shit

shadow-boxing-mma.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
dogfucker did that when he won, but he didnt fool anyone and we all laughed at him and now he's super salty all the time.

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard

Brikker

Trump's Staff
LLR has handed my ass to me? I take myself unseriously for the most part, and can admit when someone gets a good zinger in against me and usually end up laughing if they do. LLR reminds me more of Abe Simpson "old man yelling at clouds." Oh, I use the word homie, I'm soooo terrible. 🙄

Everytime you say "bruv" like some tea drinking faggot, you deserve a neg.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

joz123

Potato del Grande
Araysar - FUCK Tetris
Lanx - NOT asian
Pharmakos - Delusional
Foler - Shouldn't be allowed near humans
Mr. Sox - Thinks he is in the Matrix
Mist - Dude disguised as a chick disguised as a dude who makes minimum wage in Tech Support
lurkingdirk - Too many reposts in FSR/GIF thread
Chris - Psycho

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Araysar - FUCK Tetris
Lanx - NOT asian
Pharmakos - Delusional
Foler - Shouldn't be allowed near humans
Mr. Sox - Thinks he is in the Matrix
Mist - Dude disguised as a chick disguised as a dude who makes minimum wage in Tech Support
lurkingdirk - Too many reposts in FSR/GIF thread
Chris - Psycho
tetris GIF

• 1Hodjing

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Yes, the Asshat medal is a mark of shame and people shouldn't want to receive it, like a rape.

You've cracked the code, Turing.
Fun fact, rape (receiving) fantasies are almost as popular with the gays as they are with women.

• 1Mother of God

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Fun fact, rape (receiving) fantasies are almost as popular with the gays as they are with women.
They're also wicked popular for incels to talk about on the internet. Doth protesting too much.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Seriously?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
They're also wicked popular for incels to talk about on the internet. Doth protesting too much.
Don't you dare fucking slut shame me, you misogynistic bitch.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Araysar vs. Lightning Lord Rule - talks the talk, never walks the walk
Ambiturner vs. Lanx - one mental snap away from going to the rooftop of his store to shoot American Inventors
Pharmakos vs. Boozecube - perpetual faggot
Tuco vs. Foler - will not even get to the finals this year. what a pathetic loser
Mr. Sox vs. BrutulTM - why are these two even here?
Mist vs. Kirun - wanted to voted for Mist but then thought there's no reason
wormie vs. lurkingdirk - can't vote for the guy who's once a year clearly rigged competition prevents 70% of this board from blowing their brains out because maybe this year will be my year, gotta make it till November to see.
Chris vs. RobXIII - I just wanna see him lose later on

• 3Harrow
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users